About the Company
AEG Vision ("AEG") is the market-leading manager of full-scope optometry practices throughout the country. The optometry practices under management maintain the local brand, practice staff, store associates, and patients, while AEG invests in medical equipment, technology, infrastructure, and the team in order to elevate the patient experience. AEG's core purpose is to "improve the health of our community by helping our neighbors see better and look their best, one patient at a time." We are assembling a team of experienced industry professionals to help build AEG into the best place to work and ensure that each patient of the practices under management has an outstanding patient experience.
About the Job
The Director of Risk Management will work directly with the General Counsel to support the risk management function of the Company. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the implementation and administration of a full-scale risk management function, including developing Company policies and procedures, overseeing its insurance program, and developing loss prevention and security measures. The successful candidate will have at least 7 years' in-house corporate experience with a proven ability to work independently and effectively, with a strict adherence to confidentiality. AEG values employees who are service-oriented and will work well with others.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop optimal organizational structure for a comprehensive Risk Management program
- Work with key leaders to identify areas of risk
- Develop policies and procedures setting forth the standards and procedures to be followed by employees, agents, and contractors to address identified areas of risk and monitor and update such policies and procedures as necessary
- Develop, train, and implement a Loss Prevention and Security Plan and related policies and procedures, focusing on retail loss prevention and employee safety, including updating as necessary, AEG's Emergency Response Plan
- Review and advise on AEG's insurance program, review existing insurance-related relationships; and manage the insurance renewal process in coordination with AEG's Chief Financial Officer
- Investigate alleged violations of any Risk Management policies and procedures and work with appropriate parties to remediate violations promptly, properly, and consistently; and
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree required
- At least 5 years' proven experience in risk management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Works well under pressure, meets deadlines, is very organized, analytical, and responsive
- Must have dependable attendance record
- Must adhere to company policies and strict confidentiality requirements; and
- Take positive action to ensure equal opportunity in the conduct of all business activities without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, age, national origin, disability citizenship, veteran status, or any other legally protected category
- Location: Remote or Dallas
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Bonus plan
- 401(k) with Match
- Vision Service Plan
- Employee Vision Discount Program
- Paid Holidays
*Benefits applicable to full Time Employees only.
* This position requires the ability to communicate and exchange information, utilize equipment necessary to perform the job, and move about the office.
Less than 20%
This job has expired.