Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscienceContract Research Organizationservices. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specializedand molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralizedand entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
This position provides hands-on support for BioAnalytics Operations by owning data management and data reporting for contracted studies. Primary functions include establishing best practices for data handling support for client data reporting, as well as special and routine support for laboratory applications (i.e. Watson LIMS, laboratory equipment and spreadsheets). Functionality in support of Watson LIMS for Manifest configuration and license management will require rapid response.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides special and routine data handling support for EPBS laboratory through system support, specialized applications and tools, as well as Excel spreadsheets, Watson LIMS, and SharePoint.
- Provides support to Principal Investigator to resolve clients, central laboratories and/or sample collection sites specimen and data handling discrepancies for all contracted services.
- Performs Sample Manifest reconfiguration and entry into the Watson LIMS system to allow sample receipt. (Sample Manifest reconfiguration may require rapid response to requests).
- Supports/Reviews test and live data transfers per the defined agreements.
- Supports efficient handling of data internally and the timely transmission of data to clients in client-defined format as necessary.
- Understands and follow all procedures and processes required for work performed under Regulatory Compliance (i.e. GxP, OECD, CLIA, etc.).
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both in writing and verbally.
- Flexibility in problem solving and work hours to meet business objectives.
- Owns the accountability and responsibility of delivering to client needs and timeliness.
- Write Standard Operating Procedures and other documentation as appropriate.
Basic Minimum Qualifications (BMQ):
- Applies GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Demonstrates the Eurofins values and implements the Eurofins leadership standards.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides cross-functional support to other departments as required.
- Adheres to site employee health and safety (EHS) requirements.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
- Ability to read, understand, and execute standard operating procedures with high attention to detail.
- Ability to critically think and follow appropriate communication/decision paths
- Ability to construct, communicate, and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S.) in related field and/or 1-3 years' experience with laboratory applications
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- 1+ years relevant experience in IT application field; ideally in the regulated GxP environment;
- Prior experience in Watson LIMS;
- Familiarity of relevant regulatory requirements in the Life Sciences industry specifically Good Laboratory practices and the translation of those requirements to IT
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.Physical Requirements:
- Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate a keyboard and other office equipment, use a telephone, access file cabinets and other items stored at various levels, including overhead
- Ability to speak and hear well enough to communicate clearly and understandably with sufficient volume to ensure an accurate exchange of information in normal conversational distance, over the telephone, and in a group setting
- Ability to continuously operate a personal computer for extended periods of time (4 or more hours)
- Mental acuity sufficient to collect and interpret data, evaluate, reason, define problems, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, make valid judgments and decisions
The essential physical and mental requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Viracor Eurofins is committed to promoting an equal employment opportunity workplace environment and is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, genetic information (GINA), disability, military and/or veteran status, and/or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. The Company's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer all employment-related matters on the basis of an individual's qualifications, abilities and efforts without regard to protected status.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.