Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
What we need:
Mohawk is looking for a Customer Experience Solutionist who can do more for all Mohawk Flooring North America brands by supporting existing automation solutions for the FNA Supply Chain organization and implement fast-turnaround automation as requested.
The Customer Experience Solutionist serves as a single point of contact for top-tier customers to provide superior service throughout the entire order life-cycle, managing all customer needs from order entry through after-sales service. This position plays a key role in supporting the retention and growth of top-tier accounts through differentiation of service.
What you'll do:
What you have:
- Analyze customers' issues, investigate problems, and provide solutions that builds customer confidence by making Mohawk easy to do business with.
- Provide accurate and extremely responsive resolution to incoming customer requests, as well as provide proactive communication on open customer orders where appropriate.
- Leverage relationships with customers to encourage and drive adoption of Mohawk's e-business solutions.
- Serve as a liaison between customers and other Mohawk departments and effectively interact with all team members to resolve customers' needs. This requires working knowledge of the Customer Service, Credit and Claims departments.
- Process orders, answer inquiries, and enter claims and other order related tasks with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Access information from a variety of systems and references to achieve the best solution for customer.
- Build efficient truckloads and schedules in coordination with the traffic department.
- Explore and facilitate solutions for "hot" or special orders as agreed upon with Sales, Operations and Customer Service leadership, including offering alternative solutions when appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' business.
What you're good at:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Five or more years of relative customer-facing experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft software applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, MS Project and Outlook.
- AS400 experience preferred.
- Experience in electronic data interchange (EDI) in a customer-facing environment preferred or other electronic customer support systems.
- Communicating effectively, both orally and in writing, with diverse groups of people.
- Working in a fast-paced, demanding and ever-changing environment that requires solving problems and making good decisions quickly.
- Managing complexity with multiple brands, divisions and expectations.
- Effectively balancing people, processes and protocols.
- Building relationships with customers and internal teams, as well as senior leadership.
- Championing the organization's drive toward premier service and delivery in support of the company's strategic goals.
- Motivating yourself and working independently without a lot of supervisory direction.
- Achieving results through team efforts.
- Demonstrating a solutions-oriented attitude and bringing positive energy to the workplace.
- While we're a primarily in-office team, we thrive on flexibility and ensuring our people can balance personal and professional time.
- We're located in a pretty great spot - check out this video to see what we mean.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.