Imagine waking up every morning with the chance to change someone's life. Imagine knowing your efforts will benefit both your career and our neighbors around the world. At CWS, our team knows they are making a difference every day. Whether you're in our U.S.-based offices supporting refugees, asylees or unaccompanied children ... implementing hygiene initiatives in Cambodia or rebuilding projects in Central America ... or even connecting remotely from your home on fundraising campaigns, grant reports, or critical communications - you have the opportunity to work towards a world where everyone has food, a voice and a safe place to call home.
The CRM Training and Support Specialist will serve as the go-to resource when our Salesforce users get started using the system - and whenever they have questions along the way. This person will develop creative ways to engage and support our colleagues, and see incoming requests and ideas as a valued treasure, providing insights into how the system is being used and areas for future development.
Salesforce User Training and Resource Development
Responding to Staff Requests and Ideas
- Schedule and facilitate welcome trainings for new Salesforce users.
- Oversee the continued development, maintenance, and organization of user documentation.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) sessions with Salesforce users.
- Facilitate regular office hours for Salesforce users to ask questions and receive guidance.
- Create, share and maintain video tutorials and written job aids to support staff with specific processes.
- Create, distribute, and analyze quarterly surveys of Salesforce users.
- Organize and maintain the Salesforce CRM resources page on the employee intranet.
- Manage new Salesforce cases and email requests as the first point of contact.
- Ensure that requests are responded to within 24 hours.
- Troubleshoot cases or refer to other team members based on active protocols.
- Coordinate with team members on requests and ideas for development.
- Develop and manage user adoption dashboards to monitor activity and inactivity.
- Report on areas of concern and discuss them with other team members.
- Complete scheduled reviews of Salesforce record page layouts and make recommendations on improvements for optimized user experience.
- Assist with the documentation and management of permission sets and permission set groups.
- Assist with the creation of quarterly reports to the Salesforce CRM advisory group.
- Actively engage in regular team discussions around new opportunities, ideas and priorities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a high school diploma and at least 4 years of professional experience.
- Demonstrated professional experience creating training resources or similar items, preferably including long-form written documentation, concise written job aids or one-pagers, and short video tutorials.
- Experience leading small group training activities with the ability to effectively engage the audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to distill complex information or instructions into clear, manageable steps and processes.
- Motivation to support others in the use of sometimes complex, but powerful online systems. Ability to communicate with both clarity and empathy, particularly with those who may be struggling or frustrated.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working professionally with a nonprofit organization preferred.
- Experience in a user support role with Salesforce or a similar CRM/database highly preferred.
CWS offers a competitive benefits package that includes:
403 (b) Retirement Plan
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Generous Paid Time Off (21 Paid Days Off; 27 Days after 2 Years)
14 Official Holidays
Sick Time Off (12 Accrued monthly)
Life Insurance and AD&D
Long Term and Short-Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Accounts
This job has expired.