Position: Credit Services Representative
Reports to: Credit Services Supervisor
Reporting to the Credit Service Manager this position will be responsible for the collection and servicing of all accounts, ensuring that accurate customer account files are maintained in the electronic database and that customers are contacted according to a systematic collection schedule.
- Contact customers with past due accounts
- Maintain established levels of A/R, Cash, Calls and DSO
- Constant improvement of A/R, Cash, Calls & DSO
- Document all communications with customers, and internal co-workers, in Salesforce.com or Oracle Advanced Collections
- Adhere to established guidelines throughout the collections process
- Dedicated follow-up of all collections efforts, both externally and internally
- Research account disputes and billing discrepancies while performing account/payment reconciliation
- Research prior payment history and run queries as necessary
- Adherence to and enforcement of compliance with company policies and procedures
- Responsible for credit inquires from external and internal clients
- Participate in special projects as needed
- 1-3 years collections experience. Experience with international accounts a plus.
- High school diploma required. BA or BS degree preferred.
- Firm personality and skills to successfully collect delinquent payments
- Works well in a team environment
- Professional, works in an organized manner, is detail oriented and able to handle difficult accounts with persistence and tact
- Effective analytical skills and time management skills
- Excellent negotiation, oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Windows - Excel and Word skills required
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Knowledge of Oracle Advanced Collections a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.