This job has expired.
What You'll Do:
We're looking for current juniors interested in careers in Consumer Insights and Market Research for internship opportunities in the summer of 2023. Internships are competitive, 10-12 weeks in length, and will focus on a variety of exciting projects specific to the internship area. Through these projects, mentorship, exposure to leadership, and a final project, you will gain the unparalleled experience for your future career. There is a potential opportunity for full time offers following this internship.
Ways you will make a difference
• Own responsibility for consumer research project(s) in support of cross-functional teams key business questions
• Help support the management of research vendors and participate in qualitative and quantitative research processes from beginning to end
• Provide recommendations on consumer learnings to help influence the business and decisions
• Learn from mentors at peer and leadership level
• Present final project to department leaders
• Learn best-in-class business practices from leaders in Marketing, InTech (Research & Development), and the Growth Strategy team
Experiences & Skills that will support your success
• Current Junior, majoring in: General Business, Marketing, Communications, Market Research, Statistics, Social Sciences, Psychology
• Demonstrated leadership abilities and involvement on campus
• Excellent presentation, communication, and analytical skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Agile Thinker
• Interest in Market Research Methodologies, Consumer Behavior, and Surveys
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!