Account Manager, Business Insurance
The Account Manager at Clark Insurance, a Marsh McLennan Agency, is part of our Business Insurance division which specializes in consulting on property & casualty lines of coverage. The Account Manager works closely with our sales team, clients, and insurance carrier underwriters in order to successfully grow and retain clients. This person acts a client consultant, providing clients with recommendations and advisory services to help them achieve their long-term goals.
What can you expect to do?
What do we offer?Generous benefits package:
- You will develop and maintain working relationships with clients by managing pre-renewals, renewals, and overseeing their ongoing service needs
- You will provide consultative services to client contacts in order to account-round existing clients to meet gaps in their coverage
- You will leverage your product knowledge to maintain a high service standard for variety of clients and their product service lines
- You will conduct in-person meetings with clients and carriers and will maintain client information using the Applied Epic agency management system.
Love coming to work:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401K and company match program
- Competitive paid time off programs ensure you have time to recharge including 15 vacation days, 3 personal days, 10+ holidays, 2 floating holidays, and 4 days for learning & development
- Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid parental leave
Growth and Development:
- Culture of respect that practices everything we preach
- Respect for the entrepreneurial spirit
- Place to grow, to be challenged - but also to feel that you belong
- Special way to give back to your community
- Entrepreneurial work environment and leadership style
- Office spaces designed to maximize innovation and collaboration
- A focus on taking time to celebrate success and build relationships
What do we look for?
- Advance your career with MMA University
- Designation programs & CE courses
- Mentorship and leadership development programs
- Onsite learning opportunities
- Be appreciated and rewarded for your work
- Tuition reimbursement
About Clark Insurance, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC Company:
- 3 years of experience in the commercial insurance industry, brokerage experience preferred
- Experience working with clients in a variety of industries and experience communicating with individuals at all levels of an organization
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service skills, organization skills, and the ability to prioritize deliverables and projects with competing deadlines
Founded in 1931, Clark Insurance has over 130 employees in 6 offices across Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. Dedicated to providing exceptional knowledge and service to clients, Clark Insurance, a Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC company, offers Business Insurance, Personal Insurance, Employee Benefits, Bonds, Life, Health, Annuities, and Safety & Risk Consulting Services. Clark's success is based on caring about its customers, employees, continuing education, and community involvement. Each year, Clark Insurance is proud to support over 200 local and regional non-profits and foundations concerned with food insecurity, clothing, shelter, higher education, and wellness.
Marsh McLennan Agency (MMA) provides business insurance, employee health & benefits, retirement, and private client insurance solutions to organizations and individuals seeking limitless possibilities. With 8,000 colleagues and 160 offices across North America, MMA combines the personalized service model of a local consultant with the global resources of the world's leading professional services firm, Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC).