The Collections Account Specialist works with the partners and team members to provide analytical support (reconciliations, interest calculations, client project management) and produce reports as needed.
Representative Key Responsibilities
Required Education, Knowledge and Experience
- Assisting Client Account Manager and Client Account Lead with reporting and ad hoc analysis.
- Working closely with the Financial Analyst team on collection related projects and providing reporting support on ARCS collection software application.
- Providing client and billing attorney with reports and other documents; provide analysis in support of the payment of outstanding invoices; generate monthly reporting of specific client requests.
- Responsible for complex billing and payment reconciliation and managing individual collection specialist workload.
- Provide extended coverage support for collection's team until 7pm CST 2 days per week.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3+ years experience in finance and collections, preferably in a large, legal or professional services organization
- BA/BS degree is preferred, and candidate should have experience in dealing with at all levels, with partners, management, staff and clients
- A solid understanding of electronic billing (eBilling) is a plus
- Candidate should have strong computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office; high emphasis on Excel
- A working knowledge of Aderant Expert
- Capability to perform well in a team environment, excellent interpersonal and customer skills, along with strong organizational skills and attention to detail, are required
Physical Requirements of the Position
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel proficiency
- Internal and external conflict resolution
- Strong communication and organizational skills and the ability to work with employees at all levels.
- Ability to lift a file box (approximately 25 lbs.)
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you require an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please contact us at PillsburyWorkday@pillsburylaw.com .
This job has expired.