In this position serve as liaison for all service, maintenance and set-up issues related to assigned accounts. Use your knowledge of workers compensation claims to partner Claims and Risk Control staff to research and resolve account issues.
- Participate in new business presentations, coordinate orientation of new accounts and serve as a point of contact for all service issues.
- Coordinate vendor management, facilitate account improvement process, coordinate feedback to service team on trends and conduct stewardship and PURC meetings.
- Conduct service capability presentations, serve as a point of contact for all service issues while keeping brokers/agents informed of all service related issues.
- Communicate claim handling philosophy/guidelines with agents; negotiate and customize service deliverables with insured and agent.
- Provide input to assist Underwriter in evaluating the cost of services by account.
- Communicate the financial impact of services
- Coordinate trend analysis with Risk Control loss reviews and claims reviews.
- Communicate financial and claims activity trend analysis to clients, agents and brokers.
- Demonstrate commitment to Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and apply knowledge of compliance policies and procedures, standards and laws applicable to job responsibilities in the performance of work.
This job has expired.
- Six plus years workers' compensation and auto/general liability claims experience.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated presentations skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a solid customer service orientation.
- Associate in Claims (AIC) or Chartered Property Casualty Insurance (CPCU) designation preferred.