Business Job Title: Business Analyst I
Internal Job Title: Business Analyst I
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals!
- Successful completion of Quality initiatives by supporting assigned strategic projects.
- Development of training tools / job aids / work instructions on a "as needed" basis to support ongoing business needs.
- Preform system audit as a functional lead when described by SOPs.
- Involvement in rollout of systems to site. Develop associated documentation and process for users.
- Dedicated SME for specified related system (e.g. LIMS, TrackWise, PIMS, or DMS). This person will be heavily involved into the system processes and changes that are associated with this system.
- Involvement in activities to support Enterprise Computer Systems such as TrackWise, LIMS, eDMS; up to and including execution of action items in support of system implementation and maintenance of electronic systems.
- Establish business and customer relationships, understand the global business processes, and assists with project charters, test plans, and requirements specifications in a GXP environment. Assists in the execution of test plans.
- Interact with the service delivery and solutions delivery teams to understand reported issues and the operations of the systems.
- Apply full development life cycle methodology, including requirements gathering, process maps, and ensure the design stays true to the requirements so the delivered solution meets requirements.
- Reconcile differences and distinguish between business and technical needs. Report system issues, as appropriate, to the assigned ETO / IT Team.
- Write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication tools (memos, presentations, reports, etc.). Deliver sophisticated messages/subjects matter in a style that is simple and easy to understand and appropriate for the audience.
- Liaise between the business, technology teams and support teams.
- Lead department investigation for minor deviations and associated CAPAs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possible experience with Enterprise Software preferred (i.e. TrackWise, eDMS, LIMS, etc.).
- One to three years of GMP experience or other highly regulated industry experience required. Some exposure to computer validation within a manufacturing or quality environment required.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrates self-discipline and motivation in all aspects of job performance.
- Experience with System Development Lifecycle methodologies and validated systems.
- Able to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle various tasks and react quickly to networking problems and issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact professionally with a diverse group, technicians, management, and SMEs.
Relevant technical certificates a plus.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
This job has expired.