Under direct supervision of the Client Service Executive, provide administrative and project support to client service teams. This position will work with a variety of associates within a Practice Group, and at other times will work independently on assignments. This position prepares individuals for promotion to the Benefit Analyst position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist client service teams with the insurance bidding and renewal process.
- Review census data, plan design, rate information, experience data, and related materials to ensure that necessary and accurate information is submitted to renew / continue the policy.
- Work with carrier representatives to resolve discrepancies regarding missing or inaccurate information on the submissions and communicate the status of submissions to client service team members to ensure marketing submissions are processed a timely manner.
- Using approved templates, prepare and coordinate creation of new / renewal binders and iPad presentations, open enrollment communications, and other client presentation materials.
- As skill and efficiency in performing the above duties develops, work with team members to learn how to analyze coverage and premium rate options to determine how best to meet client needs.
- Provide general administrative support to client service teams.
- Upload presentations to iPads and generally maintain iPads assigned to the Practice Group.
- Upload client data to mobile applications.
- Work with website vendors to maintain client websites.
- Create and maintain wallet ID cards as requested.
- Process Broker of Record letters internally and with carriers.
- Maintain client and carrier contacts in requested internal systems.
- Prepare client records to be filed following policy renewals and on an ongoing basis.
- Update and assist in maintaining agency management and filing systems upon renewal and during special project requests.
- Coordinate open enrollment and other client communication materials as requested.
- Research trends and update benchmarking templates as requested.
- Provide general day-to-day support to clients as skill and knowledge develops.
- Act as liaison for client to research and resolve coverage, claim, and administrative problems.
- Escalate claim issues within the department and with our carrier partners, using resources and knowledge of procedures.
- Recognize areas of concern and potential issues and work with client service team to develop solutions
The applicable hourly rate range for this role is $17.52 to $33.65. The hourly rate offered will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications, and education. Decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.