About Working at Commerce
Wouldn't it be great to build your career at a bank that's known for helping people with their financial challenges? That's exactly what you'd be doing when you join the team at Commerce Bank. We're looking for teammates who are ready to do whatever it takes to help our customers with their everyday financial needs. You'd be helping yourself too, because Commerce has a tradition of recognizing and rewarding team members for their talent, skills and contributions.
No wonder we've been an industry leader for over 155 years and have developed a reputation as a great place to work in the financial services world. If you'd like to be a part of a team and culture that is respected by its peers and in your community, we should talk. We're always looking for the best and brightest.
About This Job
A Bank Operations Specialist performs a variety of jobs in the Bank Operations division. The areas include Wire Transfer, ACH, Trust Operations, Capital Markets Group Operations, Treasury & Commercial Customer Support and others as the need arises. The Bank Operations Specialist may also work on projects and provide suggestions for improvement initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required
- Perform tasks of low to moderate complexity for a broad variety of positions across the operations organization
- Meet accuracy and timeliness measures for work performed
- Use prior experience in bank operations related positions to help departments meet goals/deadlines
- Quickly and independently complete tasks using wide variety of systems and procedures
- Support projects and process improvement initiatives
- Identify process improvements leveraging experience and knowledge from other areas and collaborate on implementation
- Ability to complete moderately complex processes and consistently delivers strong results
- Provide a high level of customer service to external customers and internal partners, including phone support as assigned
- Ability to adapt communication style based on engagement and audience
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Moderate knowledge of banking industry and bank operations, including best practices
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Agile and strong team player with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work off-shifts as necessary
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to be proactive and ask questions, offer solutions, retain information and apply knowledge to a variety of engagements
- Ability to work independently and escalate when necessary
- Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and casts a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core Values
- Moderate level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 4+ years customer service experience required
- 1+ years financial services or related experience required
***The ability to work on-site at any time to support an on-site team is required for this role.
Location: 811 Main St, Kansas City, Missouri 64105
This job has expired.