The Associate Director, Oncology Marketing (Breast) will direct the development of the overall brand strategy and downstream execution for a key breast cancer indication. Key areas of emphasis for this role include the following: development of brand strategic and tactical plan, HCP asset planning and development, non-personal promotion support, market research, and overall launch readiness activities. This position will report directly into the US Brand Marketing Director and will work closely with our alliance partner, Daiichi Sankyo, and other cross functional teams.
This position is based at our Gaithersburg, MD campus; headquarters for our US Oncology and Oncology Business Units.
- Collaborates closely and provides strategic direction to cross-functional groups for the implementation of both strategic and executional plans.
- Monitors brand performance and provides indication specific input into forecasting and expenses.
- Participates in the annual operational planning process by assisting in crafting the tactical plan and budget required to achieve the brand's stated objectives.
- Supports management of partner agency relationships, workflow and related expense budgets.
- Partners with Business Insights team and external partners to define success metrics and analyze performance of marketing programs on an ongoing basis; ensures plans are optimized as needed to improve impact and develop recommendations for future plans based on metrics and impact.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant filed.
- 5+ years' confirmed experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with experience in one or more of the following: managed markets, brand marketing, sales, market research/analytics, strategic business planning.
- Experience across multiple promotional channels (Personal, Non-Personal and Digital, Patient marketing). In-depth Marketing experience (developing brand strategy, performing positioning, messaging, segmentation, targeting, leading ad agency, providing direction on annual budget planning).
- Available to travel up to 30%.
- Oncology, Breast Cancer, or specialty care experience
- Understanding of U.S. Oncology landscape including Community oncology and Hospital oncology dynamics, GPOs, Payer landscape, Specialty Pharmacy partners
- Launch, management, and customer-facing experience
- Experience building and integrating new capabilities that are relevant for launch success, and experience working in commercial alliance/partnership' environment
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big!
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.
This job has expired.