Insmed is a global biopharmaceutical company on a mission to transform the lives of patients living with serious and rare diseases. Our most valuable resource is our employees, and everything we do is motivated by a patients-first mentality. We are dedicated to growing our team with talented individuals from around the world who are willing to challenge the status quo, solve problems, and work collaboratively with a sense of urgency and compassion.
Guided by our core values of collaboration, accountability, passion, respect, and integrity, we aim to foster an inclusive, diverse, and flexible work environment, where our employees are recognized for leaning in and rolling up their sleeves. If you share our vision and want to work with the most dedicated people in the biopharma industry, come to Insmed to accelerate your career.
Named Science's Top Employer in 2021, 2022, and 2023
Insmed is dedicated to creating a collaborative environment where our team can thrive. Every day, our employees turn their passion for science and research into innovative solutions for patients. That's why we were named the No. 1 company to work for in the biopharma industry in Science's Top Employers Survey for two years in a row.
A Certified Great Place to Work
We believe our company is truly special, and our employees agree. In July 2023, we became Great Place to Work-certified in the U.S. for the third year in a row. We are also honored to have been listed on the Best Workplaces in Biopharma™, Best Workplaces in New York™, and Best Workplaces for Millennials™ lists.
The HR Business Partner will operate as a collaborative partner with US people leaders across the organization's enabling functions (notably Compliance, Finance, IT, Legal, Corporate Communications and Quality Assurance). They will build and sustain relationships with all levels of employees to effectively influence decision-making, leading to employee engagement and retention. Key areas of responsibility will include change management, talent management and development, workforce planning, organizational development, performance management, and employee relations. They will also have the opportunity to work on various HR-led projects and programs, incorporating new ideas and approaches to contribute to the evolution of the entire organization. The ideal candidate will bring forward sound coaching, guidance, and innovative approaches through effective communication, with a blend of passion and professionalism in all that they do.
This position can be onsite in our Bridgewater HQ or hybrid.
Additional representative responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Coach, guide, and influence people leaders to drive cultural change and employee engagement
- Coach people leaders through employee relations issues, ensuring both a fair and consistent process while balancing employee accountability and organizational needs
- Partner with leadership to understand team goals, challenges, and opportunities, aiding a relationship of mutual trust to be involved as a key partner in decisions; participate in business discussions to assess individual client need, acting as a sounding board and recommending actions to contribute to the team's success and ultimately the organization's success
- Partner with internal HR team members to ensure the pull-through of organizational-wide programs and the hiring/onboarding of new employees
- Implement HR policies and procedures to ensure organizational practices develop, engage, and retain employees, making recommendations for enhancements as needed; leverage change management skills to assist with organizational adaptation
- Develop, communicate, and work on various HR programs, in conjunction with other HR team members, such as year-end performance alignment sessions, talent planning discussions, employee development discussions, and employee onboarding
- Collaborate with the function's Talent Partner (Talent Acquisition) to ensure a cohesive approach for planning of future headcount needs and open roles; proactively discuss potential challenges and solutions to ensure top talent is identified and onboarded
- Identify, recommend, and lead client engagements and training programs
- Facilitate key meetings, focus groups and other discussions to evaluate business need for future employee programs, tools, and resources
- Leverage people data and analytics to formulate well-rounded recommendations when providing guidance or delivering initiatives and programs
- Create new tools and resources to support identified business need and future organizational direction
- Bachelor's Degree required - concentration in Human Resources Management or Organizational Development a plus
- Minimum 7 years of Human Resources experience required
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry a plus
- Prior experience successfully navigating a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal awareness to effectively build and sustain strong partnerships with trust and credibility
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all employees, including the Executive team, at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong knowledge of local, state, and federal employment law
- Effective project management skills with the ability to balance multiple priorities at once
- Excellent reasoning, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy, and conciseness
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Some domestic travel may be required (<10> Salary Range
Insmed takes into consideration a combination of candidate's education, training, and experience as well as the position's scope and complexity, the discretion and latitude required in the role, and external market and internal value when determining a salary level for potential new employees.
The base salary range for this job is from $135,000.00 to $188,333.00 per year Compensation & Benefits
We're committed to investing in every team member's total well-being, now and in the future. We offer a competitive total-rewards package to all employees around the world, including:
ADDITIONAL U.S. BENEFITS:
- Flexible approach to where and how we work
- Competitive compensation package including bonus.
- Stock options and RSU awards
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Professional Judgment Vacation Policy
- 11 paid holidays per year and Winter Break (typically between Christmas and New Year's Day).
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-provided short- and long-term disability plans
- Company-provided life insurance
- Unique offerings of pet, legal, and supplemental life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- Accident and Hospital Indemnity plans
- Supplemental AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental Health on-line digital resource
- On-site, no-cost fitness center at our U.S. headquarters
- Paid time off to volunteer
Insmed Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Unsolicited resumes from agencies should not be forwarded to Insmed. Insmed will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes through this source. Insmed will only pay a fee to agencies if a formal agreement between Insmed and the agency has been established. The Human Resources department is responsible for all recruitment activities; please contact us directly to be considered for a formal agreement.
Please note that we review every submission, and we will keep all submissions on file for six months.
This job has expired.