Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni has a full-time opening for a Administrative Assistant - Facilities and IT with diverse responsibilities including Visitor Services, Office Operations, Facilities and Technology.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests, address guests' service needs, and ensure visitor logs are accurate. This role is often the first point of contact for Pennoni calls, emails and visitors.
- Answering all calls and take appropriate action insuring excellent customer service for all callers
- Managing and coordinating various departmental and company meetings and events such as, but not limited to, executive/senior leadership meetings, lunch/dinner meetings, and other confidential meetings
- Utilize company service management platform to track maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications, and coordinate repairs accordingly.
- Checking and tracking delivery of items including but not limited to documentation from vendors/customers/municipalities
- Liaise with various Property Managers for requests and information
- Create or service colleague Badge Requests; setup of colleagues in various badge and security systems.
- Tracking of purchase requests and purchase orders within the system.
- Purchasing of equipment and ordering supplies as directed by facilities or IT management.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders as well as 3rd party vendors and contractors on Facilities and IT projects..
- General Tier 1 support of Facilities/IT/HR requests.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Provide first line customer support and ticket triage for hotline calls
- Triage IT as well as other department request and service items when needed
- Resolve IT support incidents if/when time allows
Why Work With Us? At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
- 2-5 years Office Management experience;
- IT helpdesk experience strongly recommended
- Microsoft Office Suite experience: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.