Brake Supply Heavy Equipment Company, the world's leader in re-manufactured parts and components, is now hiring! Come join our growing team!
We are celebrating 75 years of business in 2022 (1947-2022)! Since 1947 Brake Supply has served the mining, marine, industrial and heavy equipment industry. Our 10 locations are dedicated to providing outstanding quality and customer service. Brake Supply is more than just brakes! We re-manufacture transmissions, torque converters, differentials, drivelines, final drives, wet brakes, hydraulic cylinders, pumps, motors, valves and much more.
Job Responsibilities for Wet Brake / Final Drive Technician 2nd shift:
* Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by adhering to organization standards, policies, and legal regulations
* Inspect unit parts by visually examining parts for scratches and deformities using precision measuring equipment to check tolerances according to the original equipment manufacturer
* Move parts by operating overhead cranes, carts, and lift trucks
* Determine assemble/disassemble process by reading and understanding instructions in the Parts and Service manual while following technical drawings and schematics
* Perform assembly/disassembly tasks by using tools, gas torch, welders, hydraulic rams, presses, electric and pneumatic powered torque wrenches, ½ to 1-inch drive pneumatic impact wrenches and various high-speed air tools
* Ensure mating parts are compatible by checking tolerances for proper fit and finish
* Properly complete the appropriate inspection documentation, listing all parts and machine work to be completed
* Document parts that are needed using the parts breakdown
* Able to identify part by product number used by Brake Supply and compare to corresponding work order requirements
* Visually inspect all used and new parts during assembly to ensure a conformance to standards
Job Requirement for Wet Brake / Final Drive Technician 2nd shift:
* High school diploma or GED required
* 1-2 years mechanical experience or comparable trade school experience
* Demonstrate accuracy working in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to interpret work instructions and directions
* Ability to work independently
* Overtime may be required based on customer demand
Compensation and Benefits for Wet Brake / Final Drive Technician:
* Train with the best technicians in the industry
* Opportunity to advance
* Company provides all tools and uniforms
* Competitive hourly wages! NO MORE AUTOMOTIVE FLAT RATE!
* Profit bonus
* Medical, Dental and Vision; effective after 30 days, 1st of the month
* 401(k) with company match
* Life and Disability insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and personal time
* Tuition reimbursement
* Exceptional work environment.......and much more!
If you want to move your career forward with a stable company that is showing continued growth, apply now at www.brake.com/careers!
Brake Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!
Posted 38 minutes ago
South Gate, California
Posted 37 minutes ago
Posted 37 minutes ago