CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Waterjet Operator prepares and operates a CNC High Pressure Water Jet to process/produce high quality aluminum parts for our internal manufacturing processes. The Waterjet Operator is responsible for operation, loading and unloading material and parts, proving programs, operating controls, setting offsets, deburring and inspection of quality parts for conformance to requirements. The position requires a highly-motivated individual with good work ethic who is willing to be hands-on and flexible to meet the needs of our customers.
QualificationsThe qualified candidate will have:
- Setup equipment properly to ensure safety and quality
- Read and understand all paperwork that pertains to the job that is being produced, using the proper components, fixtures and process standards for any given work order
- Inspect all parts making sure they meet quality standards using the proper tools
- Ensure production targets are met, detect equipment malfunctions or out of tolerance parts, and control media as required to ensure quality of productions.
- Report all machine malfunctions to Management.
- Communicate with management, production control, quality and other plant employees for assignments and to resolve equipment or quality issues.
- Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly
- Perform preventative maintenance functions on equipment as well as break/fix functions as needed
- Operate tube cutter and press break
- Utilize wire wheels, grinders, and plate bevelers to fabricate parts to specifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job, including the ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Fork lift experience
Compensation & Benefits:
- Completion of an apprenticeship and/or certification
- Metal fabrication experience
- Understanding of print reading
We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.