Are you looking for a unique and rewarding opportunity while working with airplanes? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, exciting environment? Do you enjoy working flexible hours while being part of a dynamic team? If yes, then you are the perfect candidate for a career as a Warehouse Agent.
Come join Total Airport Services (TAS) and watch your career take off!
Starting Rate: $17.50/hour + $3/hour Seasonal Bonus Pay
$1200 Signing Bonus
Successful Warehouse Agents will be able to:
What Do You Need?
- Build up cargo for outbound flights per airline requirements.
- Breakdown and check-in cargo from inbound flights, sort as required, and skid.
- Complete paperwork accurately as required.
- Maintain proper certification to drive and operate related warehouse equipment (forklift and tug).
- Load and unload cargo shipments from trucks, verify piece counts, and stage in the warehouse.
Why Join Our Team?
- A valid photo I.D and Social Security Card.
- Be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Lift and move up to 70 pounds.
- Eligibility to obtain necessary credentials and clearances.
- To be punctual and commit to your assigned schedule.
- Get $250 for simply referring others.
- Paid Time Off and Sick Leave.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Benefits + Supplementary Insurance.
- Career development and training from our dedicated leadership team.
The sky is the limit for our TAS Team!
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job description in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state,and local laws.