As our Vice President, Corporate Communications, you will lead the effort of internal and external communications. You and your team will build, manage and be responsible for the corporate communications strategy. The VP, Corporate Communications will also be an inspiring team builder and leader as well as cross-functional collaborator across the company.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Connect business goals into actionable corporate communications strategy that defines and achieves the company's objectives
- Define and execute the corporate narrative, ensuring consistent messaging and positioning with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with the marketing team to expand awareness and build brand equity
- Develop and own relationships with the media and collaborate cross-functionally on leveraging key influencers
- Manage external partners/firm(s) by providing compelling insights, pitch angles, and clear goals that align with business needs
- Oversee company and industry communications strategy
- Elevate the voice of the executive team members through media interviews, speaking opportunities, and social media engagement
- Build crisis communications strategy, keeping the plan up to date, and collaborating with internal stakeholders as needed
- Support the investor relations team through proactive media outreach in key market segments and globally
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization. Work with leadership team and staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them
- Support the People's team on employee advocacy, retention and recruiting efforts
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, or related field is required, an advanced degree is preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience in a senior management role either in-house or with an agency
- Proven track record developing and executing successful corporate communications, content, and corporate brand campaigns
- Extraordinary writing, storytelling and editing ability, with demonstrated experience harmonizing messages and distilling complex technical concepts into simple communications
- Experience applying data to measure results, test, learn, iterate and inform decision making and strategy
- Ability to demonstrate company values in an on-going and consistent way
- Appetite to handle multiple projects at once in an energizing, fast-paced environment
- Strong cross-functional collaborator seeking to learn from her/his peers
Waystarprovides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments.Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visitwaystar.comor follow@Waystaron Twitter.
This job has expired.