How Everside providers make a difference:
- Develop individual healthcare plans to lower health risks
- Diagnose and treat chronic diseases and acute/episodic occurrences
- Refer patients with complex medical issues to a primary physician or specialist
- Will need to work on-site in Charlotte health center to provide virtual care
- Ability to deliver care to eligible patients thru virtual services and distinguish between types of care that can safely and effectively be done thru virtual and those that require in person evaluation-including but not limited to: primary care, annual wellness reviews, acute/episodic care, follow up on chronic medical conditions, wellness coaching, etc.
- Act as a resource for establishment of a provider relations program to facilitate consistent and effective interaction and communication with Physicians, APP's, RN's, and Medical Office Assistants.
- Act as a resource for monitoring State Medical Practice Regulations for Supervising Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Associates providing virtual care, continuously assuring that all state regulations/requirements are satisfied.
- Act as a resource for providing information and feedback to Corporate, Clinic Operations regarding on-going clinic operations, client issues and concerns, and medical team management/staffing issues.
- Act as a resource to the CIO in development, implementation, revision, and monitoring of the electronic medical record development.
- Serve as a general resource regarding all matters related to clinic, medical operations, and Virtual Primary Care.
- Assist in developing medical protocols related to the delivery of Virtual Primary Care.
- Utilize Evidence Based Medicine in clinical decision making particularly with medication management, diagnostic and lab testing orders, and providing support/education to patients in making healthy lifestyle & behavioral changes.
- Completes accurate and thorough documentation in EMR system.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of Everside Health.
- Efficiently and satisfactorily carry out other duties as assigned or required.
- Passionate about transforming the way healthcare is delivered.
- Desire to improve the quality of care for people.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment where patients come first.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for creating and driving best practices.
- Willingness to go the extra mile for patients.
- A current and unrestricted license to practice medicine as an APP in the States as may be required from time-to-time.
- Minimum 5 years of experience (preferred) in the practice of primary care medicine, including chronic disease and high-risk health conditions management.
- Must exhibit attributes of being appropriately assertive, enthusiastic, self-directed, and team-oriented consensus-builder, with a commitment to wellness, health promotion and chronic condition management.
- Must complete all required onboarding training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with abilities to communicate effectively in video, virtual, and telephonic communication settings.
- Required to pass a Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check (if staffing) and credentialing verification.
- Ability to speak and understand Spanish (if specified for position); and
- Consistently demonstrate professionalism in communications and relationships with patients, clients, co-workers, Everside Health corporate leadership and support staff, employers, prospects, vendors, and carriers.
Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to successfully perform the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position.WORK ENVIRONMENT
Moderate noise (business office with computers and printers, light traffic). No required tasks involve greater exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues than would be encountered by a visitor. The normal work routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluids or other hazardous conditions.ADA
Everside Health provides reasonable accommodations to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential Physical and/or Mental functions of a position.VISUAL REQUIREMENTS
Vision adequate to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of position.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Physical requirements can vary. These must be reviewed with management. However, in general, the position requires the following physical activities: Ability to lift minimum of 1 pounds to a maximum of 20 pounds unassisted; able to perform repetitive standing, sitting, stooping, walking, stretching, reaching, lifting, and use full range of body motions. Ability to use computer and all peripherals for extended periods of time (hand/finger dexterity) to meet performance goals and submit deliverables within deadlines.