Lead the strategy behind the game.
As a VIP Host, you will oversee and cultivate relationships with DraftKings' most highly engaged Players. You'll be responsible for the day-to-day execution of DraftKings' industry-leading VIP engagement strategy, understanding the true needs of our Players to foster long-term loyalty to DraftKings. When you join us, you'll play a key role in helping us deliver a world-class player experience that drives high levels of brand advocacy. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a VIP Host:
What you'll bring:
- Create strong, authentic, and trusted player relationships.
- Exceed engagement and service level performance targets.
- Assist in reactivation efforts to re-engage inactive users.
- Effectively distribute an allotted promotional budget.
- Compile player feedback to support improvements to the platform and identify commercial opportunities.
- Execute against all VIP policies and guidelines, including responsible gaming policies.
Who are we a good fit for?
- Experience with sports betting, gaming economies, and player behavior.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Analyze data and trends to make quick and confident decisions.
- Willingness to travel and work nights and weekends.
- This position is remote except that it may not be performed in Colorado.
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.We are DraftKings.
We're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.Join Us!
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
This job has expired.