This job has expired.
Data-Powered Recruitment Marketing Platform
*Our mission is to make it easy for companies to attract and hire great talent*
A Premier Google Partner powered by marketing professionals, Recruitics, helps the most identifiable brands successfully attract their workforce through proven data-driven strategies, marketing, and advertising. Our specialty is building client confidence on a solid foundation of emerging tech, creative media, and client services. Together, we strive to set an example for our company, clients, and competitors in work-life flexibility, career growth, and diversity.
We're a fun group of people who love coming to work and living the Recruitics values: We think, and act, as entrepreneurs, we do things the right way, we work together to provide personal customer service, and we make data-driven decisions.
*We are seeking a Director of Sales and a VP of Sales ideally with experience in the staffing or ad agency industry with a strong contact list in hospitals. We have been extremely successful assisting this segment and have not even scratched the surface.*
The Vice President of Sales, generates revenue and expands market share by developing new clients for Recruitics' multi-faceted recruitment media strategies. Using consultative selling strategies to establish and leverage new, long-term, profitable client relationships, this sales executive will be highly visible in our company and our industry.
* Achieve annual and quarterly achievement of revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting.
* Responsible for growing market share within specific vertical markets.
* Qualify new sales opportunities through systematic investigation of client's recruitment. marketing objectives, evaluation of revenue potential, and alignment with our recruitment media service offerings.
* Discover and analyze client's strategic objectives, specifications and challenges through trusted advisor and consultative relationship.
* Initiate and establish relationships with client contacts, through phone calls and in-person meetings, to present customized solutions which solve current talent acquisition challenges and align solutions with clients' needs.
* Negotiate sales cycle with the client, interfacing with all key buying influencers.
* Develop and deliver presentations to communicate recruitment media solutions to client contacts and decision-makers to create new revenue streams and/or increase market share, often as part of the Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
* Customize client proposals and presentations based on client needs.
* Continually expand individual knowledge of the recruitment marketing industry, and competitive landscape and data.
* Participate in key industry events.
* Work with Enterprise Sales Managers to develop and manage a pipeline of diversified accounts by converting opportunities through the sales cycle.
* Communicate sales activities and opportunities with key stakeholders to keep them informed of upcoming opportunities.
* Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessitated by business needs.
* Specialized experience in Recruitment Marketing or Talent Acquisition Strategy highly desirable.
* Experience selling software or technology solutions, services, or applications.
* Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of the company).
* Experience with all MS Office applications, CRM software, and a proven ability to be resourceful leveraging technology and web platforms for enhanced due diligence.
* Team player mentality with the ability to partner with internal and external partners.
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must have proven leadership skills in both independent and team environments.
* Demonstrated strength in building and managing relationships along with presenting to a diverse audience including product management, business development, engineering, and C-level executives.
* Quota carrying sales experience, ideally in online media, software, software-as-a-service (SaaS), or other subscription-based services to a variety of Direct Employers, Staffing firms, and/or Job Boards is desired'.
Education and Experience
* A Bachelor's degree in a related discipline required.
* Ten or more years of experience in national/large account business development required.
Recruitics offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time employees. Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply. Recruitics is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by State and Federal law.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!