CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
In this position, the candidate will be responsible for the development and testing of vehicle controller software for Groundrive and Electro Hydraulic systems for Construction Equipment machines. The successful candidate will also be responsible to create and maintain the related SW and Technical Specifications for assigned products, in accordance with Platform, Safety and Homologation requirements and to integrate the control algorithms within vehicle logic.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience in delivering complete application for electronic control systems and/or software components of partial vehicle subsystems. Complete application comprises basic software configuration, task scheduling, services initialization, interface configuration, etc...
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Integrate the application within controller framework
- Configure middle layer for I/O interfacing and networking including input and output dynamic parameters (bandwidth, dither, etc...)
- Design software architecture for complex systems (Electro Hydraulic, Groundrive, Vehicle) according to best practices.
- Manage the interaction between complex subsystems and their related calibrations parameters.
- Design, develop, debug and unit test Model Base SW and related generated code for embedded controllers while applying best practice and methodologies.
- Configure auto-code generation framework
- Design, develop, debug and unit test C/C++ source code for embedded controllers while applying best practice software methodologies (both MIL and SIL).
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, and diagrams to support problem analysis.
- Execute static analysis of the code.
- Contribute to SW and System validation activity and related problem solving.
- Collaborate with Product Platforms, Product Validation, Central Areas (EH, Driveline, Cab, Engine) during all program development phases.
- Drive the commonality of technical solutions across platforms.
- Be an active member of Design review, DFMEA, Risk assessment and other technical meetings.
- Manages workload and prioritization of assigned projects according to direct manager's input.
- Encourage new and innovative design concepts, inventions, patents and opportunities for product improvement.
- Remain current on engineering and construction and/or agricultural technological developments and evolving field practices through field contacts/visits, attending meetings and membership in technical societies.
Position Pays $91,000 to $132,000 (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)QualificationsMinimum Qualifications Include:
Preferred Requirements Include:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technical discipline (Electrical, Electronic, Computer science) or related
- Minimum of 1+ years of hands-on control development experience
- 6+ months within any of the following industries: Agriculture, Construction, On/Off Highway, Automotive, Heavy Equipment, Aerospace, Railway.
- Ability to travel worldwide as required to meet the demands of assigned programs.
- Knowledge of modeling tools and software generation.
Compensation & Benefits
- Previous experience with complete electronic vehicle systems architecture and software
- Previous experience with embedded applications
- Knowledge (even scholar) about control
- Knowledge (even scholar) about analog and digital signal processing
- Good knowledge of electronic components and communication protocols (CAN, LIN);
- Good knowledge of SW modelling tools (Matlab, Simulink), 'C' programming language and Automatic Code Generation tools (TargetLink)
- Proficiency in completion of multiple small to large projects from conception to product release.
- Experience in a strong cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to use MS office suite of software (Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.