VRL Eurofins is the Pre-Transplant Testing division of Eurofins, committed to servicing the transplant community with regional high complexity testing laboratories. Headquartered near Denver, Colorado, with satellite laboratories in or near Los Angeles, Dallas, Boston, Atlanta, and Minneapolis, VRL Eurofins is continuing to expand throughout the United States and is seekinga highly motivated and detail oriented Validation Technicianto work in Centennial, CO.
Validation Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Executes pre-analytical steps in approved microbiology validation protocols
- Performs sample setup for the validation of method suitability protocols and special customer projects
- Can follow written instructions for the management of samples and testing
- Understands client requirements and regulatory standards
- Follows all Quality Assurance procedures
- Follows Good Laboratory Practices and Documentation practices
- Represents the organization in a professional manner through verbal and written communication
- Operates within our Laboratory Information Management System
- Collect pertinent data information during project execution
- Performs administrative activities by performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork needed for others to generate customer reports and work instructions for Operations.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and create new instructions, as needed
- Supports VRL Eurofins business philosophy, leadership values, and ethics
- In order to meet VRL's quality policy and objectives, all employees are expected to meet basic expectations of VRL's quality management system including, but not limited to good workmanship, adherence to standard operational procedures, training, good documentation practices, and accurate recordkeeping.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled at prioritization and time management
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 0 -2 years of relevant experience in a regulated laboratory environment
Position is full time, Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm, with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Centennial, CO are encouraged to apply.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website
- Compensation Range: $17.00 to $18.00/ hour
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
www.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.