What you'll do...
The Walmart Emergency Operations Center (EOC) is a 24/7 global crisis monitoring and reporting center that intakes critical incidents including threats related to criminal activities, geo-political crises, weather-related emergencies, and natural disasters affecting our associates across the global enterprise in support of protecting people, property, and our brand. The Crisis Specialist is an hourly position within the Emergency Operations Center (EOC) team that will answer crisis related calls from our Stores and Clubs and will coordinate appropriate actions per policy and procedures. This individual will monitor external media and proprietary data systems for indications and warnings of crisis related events. Crisis Specialists intake and report crisis related events to our stores, distribution centers, and home office partners.
You will make an impact by...
- Supporting Walmart Associates and Operations during crisis events and ensuring the incident is accurately logged and maintained.
- Developing relationships necessary to prepare for and respond to emergency situations by identifying and maintaining collaborative partnerships with internal and external organizations.
- Providing guidance to internal business partners on emergency preparedness and response processes and procedures that enable the business to minimize disruptions; developing rapport with all levels of management.
- Having a strong customer service approach with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations.
- Having ability to interact and communicate with people over the telephone often in stressful situations.
- Having an overall knowledge of data entry skills.
- Mitigating risks to company assets by evaluating requirements, constraints, assumptions, and variables for businesses; identifying and assessing available risk management options; conducting cost benefit analysis relating to business risk; and supporting implementation of value-based security and protective programs that are consistent with industry security standards and company policies.
- 1-3 years' experience in intelligence, corporate security, law enforcement, or related field.
- 1-3 years' experience using a business intelligence tools (for example Oracle, Service Now, Power BI) to create reports to specifications.
- 1-3 years' experience writing and reviewing corporate communications
- 1-3 years' experience in customer service
- Proficient in French Language/communications
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications. Primary Location...
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
This job has expired.