What you'll do...
Senior Manager I - Finance Investor Relations
What You'll Do...
The Senior Manager I, Finance Investor Relations role is part of a world class investor relations team and will report directly to the SVP of Investor Relations and Enterprise FP&A. The Sr. Manager will support the IR team with a wide range of shareholder engagements. This will include assisting in the preparation of financial and shareholder communication materials as well as competitor research and summary analysis. The Investor Relations team is a hybrid finance and communications function that operates in a dynamic environment where news flow and events must me quickly absorbed to determine how it affects communication with the Street.It marries financial statement analysis with business strategy to "tell the company's story," which in turn helps investors make more informed decisions about stock ownership. The IR team represents Walmart in most of its engagements with the investment community and is effectively the face of Walmart to Wall Street. The IR team works closely with the company's CEO, CFO and other business leaders to develop strategies around messaging for key events such as earnings calls, the company's Investor Community Meeting and broker conferences.
You'll sweep us off our feet if...
You'll make an impact by...
- You are naturally curious and passionate about financial statement analysis, business strategy, research, financial markets, macroeconomics and communications
- You are a good storyteller with an ability to build narratives around business results and strategy
- You drive results with strong financial acumen and technical/analytical capabilities
- You have a strong ability to manage multiple and competing priorities with a sense of urgency
- You have good project management skills which will be important as the team flawlessly executes various events and deliverables, such as our Investor Community Meeting, Shareholder Meeting, Annual Shareholder Report and other investor events
- You partner with our ESG team to support IR communications in that area
- You work cross functionally with other areas such as the business segments, legal and controllership in the development of IR deliverables
- You're a strong relationship builder and skilled at diplomacy
- You are creative and resilient - always looking for new ways to approach problems and work more efficiently
- You're stimulated by challenges and are ready to engage at Fortune 1 scale
Benefits & Perks:
Supporting the IR team around key events such as earnings reports, analyst meetings, internal presentations, shareholder targeting and surveillance, broker conferences and shareholder outreach. This requires special attention to details as we drive flawless execution of each deliverable.
Exercising strong skills in financial analysis, research, critical thinking, writing, Power Point deck building, creative solutions and resourcefulness.
Collaborating with team members and business partners across functions to prepare for earnings reports, investor presentations, internal and external communications, and other content production.
Always being a student of retail and expanding your knowledge of the retail industry. Knowing and communicating Walmart's story is not enough to be successful, the IR team also spends a lot of time educating itself on competitor strategies, shifts in macroeconomic trends that could affect the business, as well as understanding formal and informal analyst and investor expectations.
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers, and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting, and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. Butyou'llquickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us andyou'lldiscover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one,you'llbe empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
careers.walmart.comPrimary Location...701 S. WALTON BLVD., BENTONVILLE, AR 72716-6209, United States of America Minimum Qualifications...
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field and 3 years' experience in accounting, finance, or relevant area OR 5 years' experience
in accounting, finance, or related area.
1 year's experience leading and completing cross-functional projects. Preferred Qualifications...
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Analyzing data and interpreting results, Microsoft Office, Supervisory experience
Masters: Business Administration Primary Location...
702 SW 8TH ST, BENTONVILLE, AR 72716, United States of America
This job has expired.