Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies- BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS-Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
Job RequirementsRequirements for employment
- Class A CDL license required
- Minimum hiring age: 23 years old
- Good customer service & teamwork skills
- Good physical condition; must be able to get in and out of trucks several times per day
- Able to work in all types of environments, including inclement weather
- Good backing skills
- Recent verifiable, tractor/ trailer driving experience or related
- Current DOT medical card
- No DUI/DWI, Careless/Reckless driving citations or revoked/suspended license in the past 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations within the past 3 years
- MVR required for interview (current, dated within 30 days of application)
- Prior to employment, able to pass a complete DOT physical, drug screen, criminal background check and road test
- Available for any shift.
- Able to lift 35 pounds.
- Work jobs that have repetitive motion.
- Implement and follow safe work practices and rules.
- Able to prove they have a right to work in the United States.
- Successfully pass a physician's examination, drug screen and background check.
- Willing to have a baseline audiometric test
- Prefer high school graduates or GED's
- Sufficient work experience to be successful on the job.
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.