Here at Scotts Miracle-Gro there is no such thing as a typical day. Our culture is constantly energized by new and exciting growth opportunities and at a rapid pace. Every Associate plays an important role in providing innovative solutions for today's gardeners and growers and contributing new ideas to improve operations. In our company you need grit, it is what we were founded on over 150 years ago and is what keeps us growing. Regardless of your level in the organization there is a platform for your voice to be heard and the ability to influence change. Family, community and hard working values are weaved into all that we do. Come grow with us, where we develop and nurture the next generation of leaders.
We are looking for a OTR Driverwho will join our Scotts Miracle Groteam in Everette, WA!
Pay starting at $27.00 per hour!
We are looking for aClass A CDL Truck Drivers who will service our growing plant to plant operations and plant to retail customer operations.This position would allow drivers to be home most every night. Drivers will be responsible for complying with all DOT, state regulations, and Company safety and compliance policies.
What you'll need to be successful:
What we do for you (just to name a few cool ones):
- Class A CDL - HM not required but suggested
- Must have at least 3 years verifiable driving experience
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years
- Medically qualified to operate a commercial motor vehicle
- Ability to lift 55 lbs or more
- Up to 34 paid days off each year
- 13 paid company holidays
- 12 paid vacation days (accrued monthly)
- 7 paid sick days (56 hours, accrued monthly)
- 2 community service days
- Three Medical plans to choose from with an option to participate in a health screening to earn substantial wellness incentives
- Basic PPO Plan
- Premium PPO Plan
- High Deductible Health Saving Account (HSA) Plan with a company contribution
- New hire benefits coverage begins within a month of your start date: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation and Sick Time
- Benefits are available to you, your spouse/domestic partner and your children
- 401(k) company match up to 7.5% with immediate participation and vesting
- Ability to purchase company stock at a 15% discounted price from market value
- Fitness and nutrition reimbursements
- Adoption, fertility and surrogacy assistance
- 10 weeks of Parental Leave (4 weeks paid and 6 weeks unpaid)
- To view all of our great benefits, click here!
* Eligibility for the above benefits may vary based on full-time/part-time status or additional factors.
Not interested in this role? Stay up to date on future opportunities by joining our ScottsMiracle-Gro and Hawthorne Gardening talent communities.
Scotts is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse, drug free workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that the Scotts Miracle-Gro company does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, the Scotts Miracle-Gro company will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.