Faith Technologies, a division of Faith Technologies Incorporated (FTI), is an energy expert and national leader in electrical planning, engineering, design and installation. As a comprehensive authority in the field of electrical and energy services, Faith leads industry change through a dedicated investment in technology, strategic project consulting and process engineering that drives productivity, value, and above all, safety. Through innovative practices, Faith drives trends in growth and development with continual investment in their merit-based employees' skill, leadership and career development.
This position is responsible for electrical installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance with a focus on integration of technology and analytics as these pertain to Industrial Automation, Energy Management/Control, and Connected Buildings.
Education: High School Diploma or GED and enrollment or completion of Electrical or Systems Apprentices (4th year and above)
Work Schedule: Ability to work a flexible schedule is necessary, all shifts available. May vary based on customer demands and can include, but is not limited to: nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Maintain an uncompromised focus on safety within all environments while continuously striving to be a Faith safety ambassador
- Understand the concept of Digital Transformation, IoT/Smart Factory.
- Recommend appropriate energy monitoring, management and control resources to the client(s) based on environment requirements.
- Provide energy and productivity solutions to the client(s) they work with.
- Present technical information at all levels for the purpose of understanding and influencing.
- Troubleshoot Schneider Energy Management systems.
- Identify process improvement initiatives based on analysis of Energy Management data.
- Demonstrate the use of Connected Products, Edge Control, and Apps/Analytics/Services for both the Schneider and Rockwell platforms.
- Recognize and understand industrial terminology in relation to CPG and Manufacturing facilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to access, troubleshoot, and perform minor changes within Schneider and Rockwell automation controls (PLCs/Drives/Interfaces).
- Demonstrate the ability to work with communication protocols specific to Schneider Energy Management and Building Operations and Schneider and Rockwell industrial automation.
- Troubleshoot industrial equipment and systems.
- Provide process improvement initiatives based on analysis of production floor operations.
- Understand and comply with Faith and client cyber security best practices and how they affect the CPG/Manufacturing space.
- Actively participates in Faith's hiring referral and mentoring program, as appropriate.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.SURGE your career forward!
Employees at FTI grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers, electricians, and business professionals.
Your Personal Growth : Build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
Leverage Technology : Our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
Uncompromised Safety : When we see others in our space averaging 2.7 safety rating and ours average .42, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
We pride ourselves on a "Ground up Growth" mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the FTI team means you've officially put yourself in the driver's seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you'll have options to position yourself for success.
FTI is a "Merit to the Core" organization, and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize top performers.BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
FTI enriches the lives of its employees through industry-leading total rewards. Our compensation, benefits, time off, and wellness programs are designed to reward individual results that create team success, improve financial security for our employees and their families, and encourage healthy lifestyles. As an eligible employee*, your programs include:
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Award-Winning Wellness Program and Incentives
401(k) Retirement & 401(a) Profit Sharing Plans
Paid Time Off
And so much more!
*Regular/Full-Time Employees are eligible for FTI benefit programs.
We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World-Class Opportunities to Succeed
Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
Building TRUST in everything we do.
REDEFINING what's possible.
Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today!
FTI is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.