WillScot (NASDAQ WSC) is the industry leader in providing storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers across North America. We serve ~50,000 customers with space solution needs daily, through a network of 100+ branch locations throughout North America.
Our legacy is rooted in product innovation, a reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations, and the ability to attract and retain the industry's most talented staff and management team. Our values guide us to achieving our true potential and create an inclusive work environment which allows every person to thrive.
ABOUT THE JOB:
The Transportation Supervisor will be a lead support for fifteen (15) Transportation Coordinators (TCs) who coordinate equipment returns, deliveries and relocations of Williams Scotsman fleet. The Transportation Supervisor is responsible for implementing all initiatives that will improve the experience for our customers. Additionally, the supervisor is expected to coach and develop their team within a fast pace environment in order to ensure the delivery of our Customer Experience (CxP) expectations. The Transportation Supervisor will maintain excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, strive for high customer satisfaction and excel in Williams Scotsman's Core Values of Collaboration, Empowerment, Excellence, and Innovation.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Assist with Hiring, developing, motivating and retaining staff.
- Assist with Training all new employees and implement any new policy and procedures for the customer success team
- Drives key metrics to ensure deliveries and returns are supported in a safe and efficient manner that meets best in class customer support.
- Drive compliance around the transactional order process to insure accuracy
- Drives system compliance around the CxP process which improves communication around delivery, installation and returns for the customer
- Coordinates transactions adhering to support customer needs
- Ensures TC are dispatching in the most efficient manner in order to reduce cost while providing best in class customer support
- Ensures POs are created timely and provided to the vendor
- The role will have a area of their own, as well as act as a secondary backup for Transportation Coordinators as needed
- Drives a high level of communication between the Transportation Coordinator, Customer Success Specialists and Branch to support On Time and In Full delivery
- Informs branch coverage when Transportation Coordinators are out of the office.
- College Degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent with 1+ years of customer success management experience.
- Able to build and maintain strong collaborative relationships across all levels and departments
- Experience implementing a centralized customer support function is a plus
- Proven leadership background in a customer call center environment; ability to develop, mentor, and empower the customer success team while creating a culture of accountability.
- Proficient with MS Office/Excel/Word/Outlook as well as Salesforce.com or other CRM; JD Edwards, or reporting tools like Cognos is a plus.
- Capable of pulling and analyzing data to deliver insights on performance and strong ability to produce high-quality PowerPoint presentations for customer interactions and senior management.
WillScot, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. WillScot takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Job Segment:
Manager, Business Intelligence, CRM, Call Center Manager, Call Center Supervisor, Management, Technology, Customer Service