As a Transaction Coordinator, you work with borrowers and various departments to process loans. You receive and organize loan information, review credit documentation, obtain documentation for file completion, evaluate readiness for underwriting, submit closing information and review final closing disclosures for accuracy.
Job duties will vary upon assignment but may include:
- Effectively communicate with Borrowers, Loan Officers, Underwriters, Closers and other third parties that are involved in the transaction, responding promptly to inquiries and requests via phone (preferred) email and/or IM.
- Effectively manage a pipeline count to be determined by leadership from Application to Funding within required turn times and Quality standards.
- Perform licensed activity including interviewing borrowers to obtain information and documentation, pulling credit, and educating borrowers on different loan products.
- Request, receive, review and organize all necessary items to complete loan approval.
- Review and analyze credit, income, and asset documentation, establish conditions within company guidelines, assess fees, and maintain ownership of the file quality.
- Attend training to create progression in your role and ensure understanding of company guidelines and loan programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We're looking for someone who can be passionate about their job and have fun doing it, who will deliver results with integrity, and who enjoys finding ways to enhance the lives of others every day.
We'll also want to know that you can demonstrate these attributes:
- High attention to detail.
- Thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal).
- 1+ year(s) of customer service experience.
- NMLS licensed or become licensed upon employment.
Veterans United Home Loans and its affiliates are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.
This job has expired.