Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
- Ensures all safety protocols throughout the plant are adhered to.
- Helps to maintain a safe and healthy working environment for Glaze Line areas.
- Follows the Quality Management System, which is certified to ISO 9001 for all finishing operations.
- Performs necessary LTT audits and assists in delivering weekly safety training materials.
- Ensures product specifications are followed throughout the Glazing department.
- Responsible for reviewing box samples and pre-production tests with Supervisor.
- Assist the Glaze Line Supervisor in coordinating the operations of glaze line operations.
- Responsible for training of all new hires in regards to safety, quality policy and management systems, as well as operations of all glazing equipment and product knowledge.
- Responsible for working with maintenance team to develop and sustain operator basic care programs.
- Fill-in and relief responsibility for all glazing job functions.
- Performs adjustments to rotocolor, digital machines, and airless cabins to ensure production is correct.
- Assists in color and production changes.
- Completes other tasks as needed.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
This job has expired.