Location: Kenilworth, NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Tier 1 IT Support (REMOTE)
Title: Tier 1 ITMS Agent
Location: Kenilworth, NJ 07033 - Remote Role
Duration: 6+ Months Temp to Hire
• Create tickets for new service requests.
•Provide updates to customers on any changes to their service ticket. •Provide Tier 1 desktop support to clients in Windows
and MacOS based environments.
•Provide Tier 1 troubleshooting to clients for network incidents. •Setup and configure desktops, printers, and peripherals.
• Prepare quotes for any labor not covered by a Client Support Agreement.
• Maintain communication between the GSC Tier 2's, Service Coordinators, Field Technicians and clients on open service
tickets. Document communications in ticketing system.
• Coordinate all service documentation and ensure completion.
• Provide support for meetings as required.
• Work with manufacturers and vendors to develop relationships related to equipment servicing (technical support, securing
return authorizations, etc).
• Maintain tickets by assigned status; updates/follow-up within specified SLA urgency.
• Coordinate with Field Service Technicians daily.
• Work with Service Agreement Administrators to entitle and facilitate SLA's
• Assemble reports/paperwork as required for recording customer interactions.
• Provide a high level of customer support.
• Develop an on-going customer relationship, resulting in future loyalty.
• Provide updates to customers on any changes to their service ticket.
• Communicate with prospective clients and refer them to Account Executives as needed.
• Work with Account Executives to make them aware of issues not covered by an agreement.
• Identify escalations and involve management as needed.
• Check AV equipment within the office daily to ensure proper working condition
`• 6 months to a year minimum experience with IT related systems.
• Experience with remote desktop support for end users and their IT related issues
• Customer service industry experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with ticketing systems (ConnectWise, Salesforce, Service Now, Remedy, Zendesk, etc)
• Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office Suite, ERP and CRM applications
• Proficient with remote desktop sharing software (Teamviewer, LabTech)
• Experience with Active Directory and managing O365 tenants
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to clearly document steps taken to resolve customer issues
• Ability to solve problems and deal with variables in situations where limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service to clients.
• Ability to efficiently meet deadlines.
• Ability to quickly switch between tasks and work under pressure with excellent results.