The Telephonic Solutions Consultant is responsible for driving revenue, POS, use and preference within assigned accounts and/or territory. The Telephonic Solutions Consultant achieves this by understanding customer needs, generating leads and addressing enterprise-wide issues.
- Provides consultative services to customers to ensure maximized use and understanding of LexisNexis products, content and tools
- Collaborates with sales reps on preference driving strategy and account plans
- Identifies and shares leads/opportunities with sales reps and/or Product Specialists
- Conduct virtual presentations and training to customer user groups to help promote LexisNexis product, solutions and content in the marketplace
- Collect feature/function requirements from customers and communicate to appropriate product team members
- Utilize all required processes, tools and systems
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA or equivalent experience (JD preferred)
- 3+ years of proven sales or training experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively partner and collaborate across teams
- Ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Ability to lift/carry laptop or IPad and other sales materials up to 25 lbs.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional (www.lexisnexis.com) is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its Lexis and Nexis services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of RELX Group plc, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.