Create accurate, thorough documentation in a fast-paced environment to support a variety of information deliverables: implementation guides, help systems, Web services guides, technical white papers, and knowledgebase articles, to name a few. Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Work effectively both on your own and as part of a team. You will have the opportunity to:
- Write and edit deliverables for non-technical and technical users.
- Gather information from a variety of sources.
- Learn complex, technical products and explain them in clear, concise language.
- Create graphics, take screenshots, and prepare source files for publication.
- Collaborate with internal groups to learn about and address customer needs and technical issues related to our products.
- Apply corporate and legal guidelines and provide input on departmental procedures and best practices.
- Administer Help systems and documentation distribution systems.
1. Required: Bachelor's Degree in technical writing, English, computer science, or related field.
2. Prior experience in technical writing or related field.
3. Understanding of the principles of structuring information and the documentation and software development processes.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Ability to learn new technology quickly, including basic troubleshooting.
6. Ability to manage workflow and manage multiple concurrent projects with tight deadlines.
7. Analytical thinking, organizational awareness, audience and content analysis, conceptual thinking, decision making (problem solving).
8. Excellent interviewing and research skills.Skills:
Preference for the following skills but not required:
- API Documentation
- Agile Methodology
- SnagIt 10
- Microsoft Office Suite
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.