DCP Midstream is a Fortune 500 natural gas company dedicated to meeting the energy and consumer needs of our society. With a focus on technology and innovation, we safely and reliably operate a strong and diversified portfolio of logistics, marketing, gathering, and processing assets across nine states.
Benefits & Additional Compensation
DCP builds connections to enable better lives and is dedicated to supporting our employees with opportunities for internal mobility, continual growth, and ongoing training. We believe all employees contribute to the success of the company and should be able to share in that success, which is why all jobs are eligible for the short-term incentive program with any payouts being subject to individual and company performance. Depending on the position and level, some jobs are also eligible to participate in the long-term incentive programs with any payouts also being subject to performances. We offer a comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, a competitive 401(k) match, a retirement contribution, and several other unique benefits offerings. We make health and wellness a priority and offer a generous paid time off policy including parental leave, sick time, and vacation time
Provides expert level technical and plant processing support for facilities and activities. Trains field personnel on new skills and assesses skill capabilities of personnel either in assigned region or other regions as requested.
What you will be responsible for
- Plays a leadership role in the company's response to emergencies and failures
- Conducts root cause failure analysis of assigned abnormal operations, near incidents, failures and incidents
- Leads project commissioning teams through site review, job planning, PSSR completion, on-site direction, and final documentation
- Leads process improvement efforts through verification and review of existing processes as well as researches and develops new processes and submits resulting projects to Regional engineering for future budgeting and completion
- Provides training, directions, and technical assistance to field operating personnel, specifically operations and maintenance training and procedure review and development
- Performs skill evaluations and re-verifications of field personnel related to pipeline operations and maintenance
- Assists with Operational Qualification (OQ) process reporting, determines appropriate assignments, and identifies adjustments needed to OQ Program
- Utilizes development plans to analyze and assist in leveraging common training opportunities
- Identifies training opportunities to develop training (formal / OTJ) in support of the Skill Assessment process
- Collaborates with the Operations Training function to research and evaluate third party training for technical skills, solicits feedback from attendees, and adjusts training as necessary
- Performs other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 7 years related experience is required; oil and gas industry related experience required
- A valid driver license and acceptable driving record
- Ability to utilize and analyze XMAP information and data
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a teamand demonstrate sound judgment
- Knowledge of safety rules and practices
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Must have solid organization skills and customer relations skills
- Proficient in Maximo and Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, Power Point and Project preferred
- Experience conducting group training sessions is preferred
- This job operates in both inside gas plant conditions as well as in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity. Noise level may be loud at times. Regularly stoops, squats, kneels and crouches for durations up to 3 minutes. Periodically pulls/pushes doors open to move around the gas plant. Occasionally exerts pulling force of 130 pounds. Frequently may lift and carry objects up to 50 pounds. Occasionally may climb A-frame ladders.
- May require travel up to 35% of the time within assigned area
- This position is subject to extended workdays and/or work weeks in which it is required to carry a cell phone and will be subject to 24 hr/day callout for an emergency response
- The salary is $82,900-$132,700.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status. Primary Location:
Operations / Full-timeJob Posting:
Jul 21, 2022, 1:00:00 AM
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
This job has expired.