We're looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is searching for a team lead for its Azure Cloud Engineering Team. The Azure Cloud Engineering Team Lead is responsible for creating and operating scalable cloud solutions in Azure. This includes developing and coordinating cloud architecture solutions to meet customer's needs in a cost aware environment.
- Zealously promotes our 'Customer Centric' approach: working to be a part of our customers' solutions
- Manager of direct reports, including people development (coaching, mentoring and skill development) and performance management
- Provide input and direction for project assignment (work breakdown) and delivery
- Develop and implement standards for operational excellence and governance
- Proactive monitoring and managing of platforms costs / capability ROI
- Lead analysis, architecture, design, and development of cloud solutions
- Work with cloud architect and cloud engineers to break down and deliver designed solutions
- Assist business stakeholders with project planning and estimation
- Identify and raise technical, business, and operational risks and opportunities for increased automation
- Demonstrate critical thinking and growth mindset, enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying the gained knowledge to address business problems
- Demonstrate collaborative, team-focused approach (succeeding and failing as a team)
- Demonstrate servant leadership, committed to removing barriers for others, invested in the success of others
- Communicate and evangelize team capabilities
- Reinforces outcome-based thinking
- The ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and remain calm under pressure
- 1+ Years of proven experience managing or leading a team of Cloud Engineers
- Ability to provide constructive feedback, motivate team, and create a cohesive work environment
- Ability to identify opportunities for team training, skills advancement, and hire top talent
- In-depth knowledge of security and IAM / Role Based Access Controls in Azure, management of Azure Application/Network Security Groups, Azure Policy, and Azure Management Groups and Subscriptions.
- Proficient in Azure services such as B2C, Function Apps, and DevOps
- Foundational understanding of Azure PaaS services and Cloud design patterns
- Experience utilizing container solutions such as Docker, Kubernetes or AKS
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code (e.g., Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, ARM etc...)
- General automation including PowerShell, AWS CLI, Ansible, Python, or Bash scripting
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery models and build/release processes
- Knowledge of AWS and GCP compute, storage, and networking for cross team collaboration
- Ability to conduct and participate in Agile process and ceremonies
- A strong desire to work with new and upcoming technologies
- Customer service and troubleshooting skills
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Redwood City, California is $106,100 - $180,400. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants.Interested? Learn more and apply today at alteryx.com/careers!
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.
This job has expired.