Tax Manager If you are a Tax Manager with experience, please read on!
We are an accounting & advisory firm providing tax advice, tax preparation, financial analysis, and advisory services to businesses of all sizes. For more than 20 years we have serviced clients in the Miami area, and nationally in multiple industries tax needs. We are looking for a remote Tax Manager to come on as our book of business is expanding at a rate that is accomodating bringing on a new addition to our team.
What You Will Be Doing In this role you will:
- Review partnership/corporate returns.
- Read & understand partnership agreements to determine and calculate allocations, shareholder basis, etc.
- Perform research and draft memoranda on applicable tax issues.
- Train and supervise staff, review and evaluate their work.
- Make suggestions to help improve efficiencies, within department and on engagements.
- Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate interest and knowledge of clients business.
What You Need for this Position 5+ years Public Tax
- Thorough understanding of complex technical issues.
- Deep experience with partnership law and items such as 704(b), 754, complex partner waterfalls, calculations of partner/shareholder basis and at-risk.
- Working knowledge of how the above partnership issues impact the individuals personal tax return.
- Superb communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to explain tax issues to owners of the Entities
- BS and/or Masters in Taxation, Must be a CPA
- Outstanding leadership, mentoring, and interpersonal skills nurturing client and staff relationships.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Able to problem-solve and think both creatively and logically.
- Strong tax research skills.
- Experience with profx tax and engagement a plus.
What's In It for You $100k-$150k
- Health and dental insurance; life/disability insurance (70% of health premium paid for by employer)
- Sec125 plan
- 401(k) plan, and Profit Sharing Plan
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Firm-sponsored events and outings
So, if you are a Tax Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nate Smith
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!