Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsEducation Minimum Requirement:
- Serve as an operations lead for computer system validation activities, supporting lab automation and data generating bioanalytical platforms.
- Partner with IT, QA, and lab staff on the development of end-to-end system and data flow processes for complex computerized lab systems.
- Maintain regulated instrument maintenance schedules, and ensure the on-time completion of calibration or maintenance activities in accordance with departmental SOPs
- Gain a working knowledge of laboratory equipment to facilitate with troubleshooting and/or perform maintenance or calibration activities
- Support the purchase, install and equipment qualification of new laboratory equipment
- Partner with facilities staff on buildout of new labs or renovation of existing laboratories
- Serve as local system admin for computerized lab systems
- Collaborate with metrology staff across multiple bioanalytical testing labs and sites for process improvement, cross-training and cross-site support
- Author SOPs associated with laboratory equipment or related processes
- Operate within the confines of departmental SOPs and regulatory guidance
Required Experience and Skill:
- B.S. Degree in the Biology, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or related sciences with at least 3 years of industry experience or an M.S. with 1+years of related experience.
- Experience working within a GLP or GMP laboratory
- Deep expertise and experience handling computer system validations of laboratory systems
- Experience maintaining laboratory equipment including plate readers, automated liquid handlers, or other specialized computerized systems
- Capable of working independently under moderate supervision
- Possesses good verbal and written communication skills and comfortable interacting with a variety of on-site and off-site collaborators
Position is full-time with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of West Point, PA
are encouraged to apply.What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services®(PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.