About the team
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is a business advisory and accounting firm focused on helping our clients embrace the opportunity that change and innovation can bring to their business. We offer our clients a range of services and solutions to tackle risk and spur their growth. Our Technology Consulting team is part of Eide Bailly's growing specialty services division, focused on the consulting and implementation of a wide range of today's leading technology solutions. In addition to being nationally recognized as a Top 5 Global Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider, four-time NetSuite Partner of the Year, Salesforce Gold Consulting partner, Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, top-tier Boomi integration partner, and a leading full-stack data analytics provider, we maintain strong partnerships with many best-in-class security solutions. Our partners include market leaders such as Fortinet, KnowBe4, Proofpoint, SentinelOne, Sonicwall, Sophos, Tenable, and others. These relationships enable our security advisory and implementation teams to offer a variety of solution options based upon client needs.
About The Team
Our team believes in a better way of doing business. Our driving force -- and why we come to work each day -- is to help our clients find a better way to run their business and protect their data. We look for individuals that are curious learners and resilient doers; that ask questions and seek out answers; listen first and speak second; and believe that teamwork makes the dream work. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
We like to think of ourselves as advisors first and technology providers second. We understand that tools are only one piece of a business. That's why we want our consultants to be more than just tools experts. We want them to see the whole picture of a business and leverage a holistic mindset to solve our clients' challenges.
Why Work at Eide Bailly?
Eide Bailly is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to provide high-impact results to our clients. Our established reputation over 100 years in business has forged a high level of trust between the firm and our clients, and as digitalization affects nearly every industry, we have a great opportunity to impact positive change in their businesses. Working at Eide Bailly offers the benefits and stability that come with an established firm with the flexibility and innovation commonly found at a technology startup. We don't claim to have all the answers, but we do have a team that is passionate about continuous improvement and strives to do better every day -- for our clients and for each other. If you want to work somewhere that is growing, profitable, and trusted, our Technology Consulting team needs well-rounded consultants and technology experts to help us continue to evolve and provide the highest level of service and support to our clients.
By far, our people make our business, and our culture inspires and attracts the industry's leading talent. We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and encourage active engagement in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is showcased in our Firm's charitable donation match and encouragement of our staff to volunteer their time to causes close to them. These are just some of the reasons why we remain an employer of choice for today's top talent.
Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
You will help our clients and prospects cost effectively improve, manage and protect their technology environments by architecting and solutioning effective and secure strategies, processes and applications to meet their business needs. You understand the technical issues and business challenges they are facing and use this knowledge and your experience to design tailored technical solutions that align to the organization’s objectives and needs. You will assist in growing our existing Microsoft practice and to build upon our AWS capabilities.
This Senior Engineer role has three primary responsibilities:
- Business development support, through client/prospect discovery sessions, architecting, scoping & estimating
- Revenue generation through project execution and incident response remediation and escalations
- Mentoring of engineers and support staff in support of solutions we are implementing
A typical day as a Senior Engineer may include:
Who You Are
- Cultivate new and existing client relationships to identify technology and security opportunities with clients and prospects based on business and technology conversations
- Architect solutions and develop supporting Statements of Work defining scope, approach and estimated work effort to support our clients’ technology needs
- Perform assessments and deliver action plans and roadmaps for our clients to close their technical and security related gaps and migrate to a cloud environment
- Lead systems analysis and ensure satisfactory performance by providing recommendations, assessments, planning, deployment, configuring, systems integration, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and maintenance of operating systems, software applications, web deployed applications, and systems security.
- Identify new and leverage existing technology solutions to solve business and technology challenges problems
- Perform research and lead proof of concept efforts to determine where additional technologies may be necessary
- Engage with incident response teams and client IT teams for rapid containment and log collection
- Assist with comprehensive investigations and triage on wide variety of client environments and implement respond and remediation efforts
- Provide technical mentorship and leadership to grow technical staff knowledge and experience
- Maintain awareness of technology trends and issues to apply that knowledge to client issues and solutions.
- Apply advanced subject matter knowledge to complex security and technology issues
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science or management information systems
- Ideal candidate will have more than 10 years working within a technology consulting, managed services, or other similar technology implementation firm, providing similar services and advising clients
- You have prior experience presenting to C Level executives, business owners and stakeholders and are effective engaging in technical discussions with non-technical leaders and briefing senior executives on their current environment and industry
- Confident in leading project meetings and working as part of a technical team to design, implement and manage solutions.
- Work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible and able to accommodate changing schedules of client and project needs and willingness to work extended hours as needed.
- Rigorous attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- You have the ability to prioritize work and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent understanding of IT protocols, technologies such as TCP/IP, OSI model and various other protocols, tools and methods
- Excellent windows and network troubleshooting abilities
- Experience with Virtualization platforms.
- Experience with next generation endpoint protection and email security filtering solutions.
- Strong experience, working knowledge and best practice understanding of:
- Azure: Active Directory, IaaS, Security, Cloud App Security, SentinelOne, Intune
- M365: Email, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Security, ATP, Windows Defender, Conditional Access Controls, MFA
- On premise Microsoft technologies from servers to workstations, VMware, Endpoint Protection, Next Gen Firewalls, and Content Filters
- Network technologies including SonicWALL, Cisco and FortiGate
- Familiarity with AWS configurations including compute and storage
- Obtain additional certifications as needed
- Travel up to 25% possible
Note: Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future. What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.