Role: Support Equipment Sales Admin.
Location: Bridgeville, PA
Reports to: Renee Dryer
About Maxim Crane:
Maxim Crane is a coast-to-coast crane rental and lift solutions company specializing in crane rental and turnkey lifting services including operated, maintained, and bare rentals. As specialists within our field, we offer innovative solutions to meet your project’s needs. With one of the most modern and extensive fleets of portable cranes in the world, Maxim Crane can supply you with equipment with a range of capacities. Situated in over 60 locations, each branch can provide management services, including transportation, risk management, safety and insurance programs that are unparalleled in the industry. With our expansive resources, we are a one-stop shop for your project needs.
An excellent Support equipment sales administrator has great understanding of the concept of confidentiality. You will be experienced in entering data with attention to detail and will have good math skills to make the necessary calculations. The ideal candidate will be a thorough professional with good communication abilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain All Data points in JDE for Support Equipment.
* Maintain List of Support Equipment for Sale
* Maintain status of quotes in Salesforce for Excel file
* Prepare all sales order agreements
* Work with customers as necessary to provide documentation, collect deposit etc.
* Confirm tax status with customer
* Maintain current contract with Auction companies
* Prepare schedule as for auction
* Work with Auction company on titles and documentation needed
* Track all owner settlement statements for auctions ensuring all proceeds have been received and track holdbacks.
Requirements and Qualifications
* 5+ years of experience in payroll, accounting, or a similar role
* Experience in payroll software and Microsoft Office Suite; additional system knowledge a plus
* In-depth understanding of payroll procedures, laws, taxes, and best practices
* Precise attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
Maxim is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of their race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information or veteran status, as those terms are defined under applicable laws, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!