ABOUT THE JOB:
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for developing and deploying analysis tools that support the department's objectives for inventory and supply management throughout the WS | MM North America branch network. This role will create and distribute daily/weekly/quarterly/annual KPIs to various stakeholders and will also work closely with IT on improving SAPs capabilities to establish safety stock and reorder points in order to better manage inventory levels.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Develops data analytics and KPIs to support and execute a proper inventory plan.
- Works closely with IT to enhance reporting of scheduled inventory count tracking.
- Works with various stakeholders & IT to formalize a new material request intake and routing process in order to set up new materials within SAP.
- Works closely with commercial and IT to support sku and BOM alignment of VAPS items and packages between Salesforce and SAP.
- Monitors reports on root causes of inventory discrepancies and troubleshoots issues that are caused either the by the BOM or consumption unit of measure. Additionally, this information is distributed throughout all stakeholders to support development of inventory accuracy plans.
- Develops reporting on forecast accuracy plans and stockouts and root cause of stockouts.
- Executes centralized inventory purchasing for select vendors based on established reorder points.
- Issues STOs (where applicable) from the vendor consignment point to the branch.
- Responsible for identifying areas of continuous improvement while striving to exceed customer service expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES - KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications required.
- Demonstrated, strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to work independently while developing process improvements that focus on safety, customer service, financials and operations customer service.
- Ability to develop and conduct training with various WS | MM stakeholders.
- Maintains positive business relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholders.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or Supply Chain Management or 3 or more years with a proven track record within a supply chain planning role.
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management/engagement with the field.
- Analytical thinker with an understanding of broader supply chain initiatives.
- Ability to create ad hoc performance analysis and identify corrective action(s) when needed.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees and vendors.
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please c all the Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311 to let us know the nature of your request. Nearest Major Market:
Phoenix Job Segment:
ERP, SAP, Relationship Manager, Technology, Customer Service