TheNational Food Labis a fast-growing company with a vision to be the destination for tailored solutions for the food industry - beginning to end. Our mission is to provide services that help food, beverage, and supplement companies deliver safe, healthy and successful products. We seek to make a positive impact in the advancement of food safety, quality and nutrition, fulfilling our corporate promise - to improve health and improve lives.
TheNational Food Lab'sbest-in-class consumer and sensory research capabilities are the result of the acquisition and combination of two long-standing and respected organizations, the former Food Perspectives, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN) and National Food Lab (Livermore, CA). Using a variety of quantitative and qualitative consumer and sensory research techniques we help our clients make products consumers love. We help our clients:
- Develop new product ideas
- Re-energize a well-established product
- Assess product-concept fit or packaging effectiveness
- Understand the product, brand and category competitive landscapes
- Present objective results to management
Support and facilitatecommunication of information between project leads and specification writers.Qualifications
- According to clients approval rules, review and approve/reject ingredient specs delivered by thespec writers regarding guidelines and requirements
- Manage and follow up of weekly, monthly and quarterly progress against goals
- Manage and support spec writers during the specification update process.
More than two years experience in Quality Assurance, Food Safety Assurance, Quality/Food Safety Control, and or related and equivalent experience.Additional Information
- Bachelors, or Master Degree in the Food Safety, Food Microbiology or Food Sciences
- Advanced English level.
- Strong knowledge of food sciences and Food Safety
- A year or more experience in Information Technology, Project Management, Training, New Product Development, New Process Development, Quality Assurance, Food Safety Assurance, Quality/Food Safety Control, Quality Engineering, Manufacturing, R&D/Technical and/or related and equivalent experience.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work! We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our websitewww.eurofinsus.com
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.