American Homes 4 Rent
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE:AMH) is a rapidly growing company that owns, develops, and operates single-family rental homes. From its corporate headquarters in Calabasas, CA, and its operational headquarters in Las Vegas, NV, the company owns and manages a portfolio of more than 54,000 homes in 40 markets across 22 states. We stand behind every house, and we are committed to providing professional management and stable ownership, so our residents always feel right at home. AMH will continue to disrupt the single-family real estate industry by redefining housing and is looking for qualified candidates to join our outstanding team.
The Program Manager will identify and engage potential partners (or expand current partnerships) for the purpose of building a Talent Pipeline in support of business growth and increased market opportunities. The Program Manager is also responsible for sourcing and cultivating relationships with various community and business partners in support of AH4R's Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion efforts to ensure diversity in the hiring process. This role will also act as an AH4R ambassador; promoting our commitment to delighting our residents, engaging our employees, and fostering a sense of community in each of our neighborhoods.
- Identify and engage potential partners (or expand current partnerships) for the purpose of building a Talent Pipeline in support of AH4R's business growth & talent acquisition efforts.
- Develops, manages, and executes strategic and impactful engagements for AH4R partners that grow partner business and facilitate Talent Acquisition. Adept at finding and building relationships across industries.
- Build partnership & talent pipeline by researching Colleges & Universities, Trade Schools, Real Estate schools, and all other potential partners to AH4R. Provides organizational information, communicate talent opportunities, company benefits & achievements.
- Regularly network with industry colleagues, attend community events, keep abreast of current trends, industry conferences, and diversity organizations to identify areas for potential networking and relationship-building.
Work where you feel right at home
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 plus years of experience in account management, brand management, partnership marketing, sales or consulting preferred
- Recruiting and/or Talent Sourcing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws relating to key areas of responsibility
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Oracle preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, planning, negotiation and organizing skills.
- Strong relationship management and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to manage multiple deadlines.
- Must be comfortable with leading conversations and driving agenda with external partners and internal colleagues
- Must be able to use discretion and independent judgment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver compelling executive-level presentations with a strong command of MS Excel and PowerPoint
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a concerted environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!Related Keywords:
Program Manager, Marketing, Human Resources, Account Management, Employment Branding, Company Ambassador, Community Engagement, Partnership Marketing, Talent Sourcing, Talent Pipeline, #LI-SC1
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at https://www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
This job has expired.