Looking for that transformative breakaway experience to put your marketing or strategy career on a hockey stick growth curve? Read on.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of legal, regulatory and business information and analytics that help customers increase productivity, improve decision-making and outcomes, and advance the rule of law around the world.
We help lawyers win cases, manage their work more efficiently, serve their clients better and grow their practices. We assist corporations in better understanding their markets and preventing bribery and corruption within their supply chains. We partner with leading global associations and customers to help collect evidence against war criminals and provide tools to combat human trafficking.
Our teams are combining unparalleled legal and business information with analytics and technology to advance what's possible for the way our customers work and to advance what's possible in the world by strengthening the rule of law
Sample Daily Tasks:
- LexisNexis Legal and Professional is hiring for a Strategic Marketing Manager to align with and support its small law firm segment
- The Manager will own the marketing strategy, planning, and operations for the small law firm business segment, driving revenue and customer success
- We are looking for an analytically-savvy business professional, who is equipped to create a coherent go-to-market strategy, plan and execute flawlessly, track and own results through KPIs, pivot agilely as needed, and communicate results to senior leadership
- This role is based in LNLP's Operational HQ in Miamisburg, OH, suitable for residents of Dayton or Cincinnati. While it is not a 100% remote role, outstanding candidates within driving distance (Columbus, Indianapolis, etc.) will be considered.
- The preferred candidate has formal marketing management experience; however, due to the strategic and operational nature of the role, we are consider candidates with background in management consulting, finance, or technology - individuals with willingness and ability to progress into senior management / P&L ownership.
- Manage marketing pod of 2-3 FTEs
Who You'll Work With:
- Monitor performance of omni-channel (Google Ads, SalesLoft cadences, direct mail) campaign
- Engage with corporate shared service partners (web team, lead routing) to ensure Segment goals being met
- Hold roundtable with Sales Management to ensure Marketing and Sales are aligned
- Reporting monthly performance (leads, sales opportunities) to SVP and GM
Measurements of Success:
- Report directly to Head of Marketing, Small and Mid-Sized Law Firm BU, a strategy pro and McKinsey alum
- Supported by dynamic and global team of marketers, specializing in content, customer engagement, SEO, Paid, events, and field operations
- Aligned with the VP of Sales, Small Law Firms, 30+ year industry vet
The Ideal Candidate
- Financial: Driving sales and retaining existing accounts for our small law firm segment
- Marketing: MQLs, Sales Opportunities, Wins, Win Conversion Rate
- Customer: NPS, Preference, Brand Perception
- 5 years of progressive marketing program management, ideally in B2B or SaaS space
- Paid Media (Google, Social) experience, either in corporate or agency
- Detail-oriented self-starter, with desire to progress to CMO or P&L management
- Experience in matrix org, navigating central business partners
- Proficient in Excel, Power Point, Tableau, etc.
- You are data-driven with strong EQ
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.