Cradlepoint is the global leader in cloud-delivered and LTE-enabled networks solutions for connecting people, places, and things. The company provides its customers with the pathway from 4G LTE to game-changing technologies like Gigabit LTE and 5G, and it is positioned at the intersection of Enterprise SD-WAN, IoT/M2M and Security markets. Cradlepoint solution is backed by a highly scalable cloud-native management and control SaaS (Software as a Service) platform that is deployed in public cloud using Kubernetes. As we further scale and expand this SaaS platform to support global growth, we are seeking a Technical Program Manager - Cloud Infrastructure with experience managing global public cloud infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be responsible for scoping and executing cloud infrastructure programs including identifying risks/opportunities, creating and driving schedules, tracking and resolving issues, and reporting on program progress. The Technical Program Manager will collaborate with broad set of R&D partner teams to deliver these programs to keep deliverables on schedule while meeting security and reliability objectives.
- Drive infrastructure projects from requirements through launch, including managing complex project schedules, removing roadblocks, and keeping processes running smoothly
- Host weekly conference calls with multi-site cloud infrastructure teams and weekly status updates with key internal stakeholders for a few concurrent programs
- Be comfortable in coordinating Proof of Concept to mature deliverables and in interacting with senior management, highlighting benefits and risks of new, open-source technologies and solutions
- Contribute to new product ideation, process improvement, design innovation and road mapping
- Strong organizational, project management, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Container and Kubernetes technologies as well as Infra Security best practices
- Experience in meeting performance, schedules, and cost goals
- Familiarity with public cloud (AWS preferred) as well as Infrastructure as Code (IaC) development and best practices
- Familiarity with collaboration tools such as Confluence, JIRA, Slack etc.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, communication with global R&D teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment (high energy and optimistic perspective)
- Minimum 10 years in product development/management (R&D)
- Strategic thinker with long term vision for creating leading products
- BSEE, BSCE, MSEE or equivalent engineering degree
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.