Why you'll love Softchoice:
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
It's never been a more exciting time for customers to explore collaboration solutions - but it's also never been noisier or more chaotic!
The Sr. Solution Architect - Workplace is responsible for helping our customers envision and realize what the next generation of employee experience looks like for their organizations. Leveraging Microsoft and Cisco's platforms alongside our unique set of services and assessments, you will lead the sale and drive the solutions that make our customers more agile and productive. As one of North America's top solutions providers, you will make sure our customers get the unique, business-driven value our brand has come to represent.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
- Provide meaningful insights: You will collaborate with customers to understand their goals, where they are today, and shape a vision and roadmap to achieve their objectives. You will routinely interact with business leaders from the C-Level down to drive sales and practice the art of the possible.
Challenge customers: Use your skills, insight and experience to tell your clients what they need to do, not just what they want. You must be able to challenge their beliefs with well-researched, tailored insights, bringing in creative and business-savvy solutions that drive the sale and maximize outcomes.
Scope work and proposals: You use exceptional written and verbal communications skills to scope, assemble and propose solutions. A hands-on role, you must be able to act under pressure and show wisdom and leadership, often for an audience of executives. This includes the creation, or co-creation with SME architects, of presentations and Statements of Work with work scope and deliverables, project costing, and other related activities. You will be expected to drive the sale of your solutions through close and create opportunity-specific solution teams of specialists where necessary.
Why people love working here:
- 7+ years relevant industry experience; 4+ years in a pre-sales capacity.
- A mastery of at least one of the following:
- Microsoft 365 (Teams, Power Platform, Voice, SharePoint/OneDrive, Windows, EM+S).
- Cisco WebEx and WebEx Teams.
- Cisco Call Manager and Contact Center.
- Experience driving workplace automation and end user self-service solution sales.
- Ability to navigate complex and fast-moving business challenges, such as mergers and acquisitions, and map them to technology solutions.
- Comfortable having people-focused conversations around topics such as persona building, end user adoption, and change management.
- An insatiable curiosity to learn more about new technologies and how they impact our customers' businesses.
- Exceptional communication and personal skills, both written, verbal and while presenting to groups, including C-level executives.
- Solid understanding of the commercial IT market for hardware and software relevant to end user productivity.
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- Self-management skills and strong leadership skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferred.
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging
. People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview and employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to email@example.com. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.:
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.
#LI-MM1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.