What You Can Expect:
- A great climate and culture based on a passion for customer, partner, and company success
- Continued investment in you, your peer group, and your team through recurring team building activities and professional development
- An extremely humble and hungry organization with enterprise class processes and capabilities but a startup approach to innovation and agility
- We work smart and hard and have fun
- Work with product owners, UX and backend architects in defining requirements and meeting customer needs
- Lead technical decisions for building a web application's user interface
- Participate in sprints to design solutions, estimate efforts, and collaborate with the team and cross functional teams to effectively plan work
- Establish coding standards, coach engineers, code review other members work.
- Build high performant and robust applications
- Handle customer escalations
- 8-10 years of development and design experience
- Understanding of microservice architecture and knowledge of API standards
- Unix/Linux development systems
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Networking knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with Git, GitLab, and CICD pipelines
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Engineering
Cradlepoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, handicap, disability, or any other protected class status pursuant to applicable law.
This job has expired.