9002 - Carmax Auto Finance - 225 Chastain Meadows Ct NW, Kennesaw, Georgia, 30144
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Resolve customer issues while working for an industry leader
At CarMax Auto Finance we put the needs of our customers first, while helping to make the car buying experience better. Exceptional customer service is at the heart of everything we do, and drives CarMax to be industry leaders. You'll work with different departments, and teams to help resolve escalated customer questions/issues, and help to influence and educate customers on their account. In this role you will work with our customers to ensure their car buying experience has been an excellent one, and keep CarMax as the company of choice for car buying.
What you will do - Essential Responsibilities
Improve customer experience with every interaction
- Take incoming phone calls from customers and answer questions regarding his/her account while providing exceptional customer service.
- Educate customers regarding their account, finance charges accrual, late fees, credit reporting, payment options and account management options all while documenting the interaction in our company account management system.
- Resolve any customer account issues and partner with a manager if necessary.
- Work with other departments/personnel where necessary to resolve customer concerns within the guidelines of company policies and applicable laws.
Empathy with our customers, and transparency in every interaction are vital to your success. From dealing with complex customer issues to posting payments, you will balance the needs of our customers with meeting the metrics and expectations of your position. In collaboration with different departments you will effectively resolve escalated customer issues, while helping CarMax Auto Finance to meet their bottom line. Qualifications and requirements
- High school diploma and 6 months related experience/training.
- Ability to handle complicated customer issues, recognize problems, and use effective problem-solving skills to resolve them.
- Basic to moderate computer knowledge and keyboard skills including minimum accuracy requirements.
- Speak and listen effectively with CarMax customers via phone
- Ability and desire to handle challenging customer interactions and needs.
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation's largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.