Strategy. Research. VOC. Innovation. Product Development. That's what you'll be doing in this role. If you find yourself asking constantly "What could be...?" and love the insurance field and how we can leverage data to help the industry - then this is the role for you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive Innovation: Collect, synthesize, and respond to opportunities and challenges facing the Life Insurance market, particularly the Underwriting function. Drive thought leadership for the industry as part of a strategic and forward-facing team. Partner with sales and product management to translate trends and customer needs into innovative product offerings. Develop a business case and market strategy for these innovative concepts.
- Develop New Products: Drive the development of new products in collaboration within a matrix organization. Research and evaluate the need for new data sources in Life Underwriting. Develop market requirements, pricing, messaging, and launch plans.
- Win Business: Create innovative ways to promote our value proposition and contribute to activities to win business including RFP responses, working with media, reinsurers, and clients. Seek new partnerships and acquisition opportunities.
- Monitor & Manage Market Change: Proactively analyze and position the Life strategy to respond to new developments in the Life market including new or changing regulations and competition.
LexisNexis Risk Solutions (www.lexisnexis.com/risk) is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government assess, predict and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced analytics, LexisNexis Risk Solutions provides products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information and analytics for professional and business customers across industries.Basic Job Function:
Lead market strategy and creation of new products for the Life Insurance suite of underwriting solutions. Responsible for revenue growth and driving business development opportunities to grow solutions across the underwriting workflow. Champion go-to-market activities and execution of new data and modeling products within the organization including collection of customer VOC, developing concepts, roadmaps and business plans, and managing projects to completion.
- Compiles and evaluates research on the market's product requirements and identifies enhancements to current features and functionality
- Establish marketing strategies, including product direction, advertising, packaging, pricing, expense budgets, profit plans & future product development, to manage a product or product category's life cycle
- Interfaces with engineers, designers, suppliers and customers to develop product requirements and specifications
- Prepares and coordinates product introductions and updates
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years experience in strategy, marketing, product development, underwriting or claims related to insurance or equivalent
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Data Sources
- Product Development and/or Product Management
- New Data Sources
- Digital Disruption
- Knowledge of regulatory landscape with respect to underwriting, new business, use of data/records, and comfortable with ongoing evolution.
- Understanding of various data sources (credit, public records, medical, etc.) and use of these sources in the Life insurance environment.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing customer feedback, VOC, and market intelligence
- Track record of leading new product ideation and development or equivalent
- Adept at creation of product strategy to drive market adoption and ensure execution of that strategy
- Proficient in presentation of clear direction and recommendations for product development strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to interact & collaborate with leadership and business partners, engendering support and collaboration for new initiatives
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.